Lost- Part 10~ The 3 Fairy Spells

Warning- Strong Language and over 4500 word chapter ahead.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY FAMILY!!!FAIRY SPHERE!!"

There was a bright light along with an angelic scream. Then there was darkness

Natsu and his team were going on another simple job, just to catch a ruffian who was terrorising a town just outside of Hargeon. "Whyyyy did we take the train again?" Asked Natsu who felt sick to his stomach. Being a dragon slayer was so hard. "Toughen up Natsu, it could have been worse, Lushy could have not let you sleep on her lap." squeaked the voice of Happy who was flying above him. "Yeahhh, I guess you're right Happy." Natsu murmured, he was a tiny bit embarrassed by that whole thing. As Natsu complained on the train, Erza went to knock him out but Luce has stopped her, asking him to lay on her lap just to test a theory. Sure enough, Natsu's motion sickness was nearly negligible and he ended up falling asleep with Luce stroking his hair. "Oi flame brain, stop lagging behind." Shouted Gray who was walking beside his Luce, talking about relationships and what not, "Yes well you are totally in love with Juvia, ask her out already!" She exclaimed, tugging on his sleeve. Despite what she was saying, it looked like Gray and Lucy were a couple.

Lucy stopped talking to Gray and turned around, she smiled sweetly and called out to Natsu, "Come on, I'm sure we are nearly there Natsu. Speaking of which," she stopped and turned back round to Erza who was in front of them, carrying all her luggage and looking at a map, "How long till we get there Erza, my legs are starting to ache." She complained while letting go of Gray's arm and walking towards Erza. But as Erza started to answer she was interrupted by a deranged looking man holding a blue light.

Natsu's right upper arm was burning and his ears were ringing. Is this what death was like? Natsu looked up to see the cause of the pain in his right arm, his bicep was glowing read but the light emitting from it made it impossible to see why. He clasped his arm and looked around, above them was a golden shield that seemed to run from above them to beside them and into the ground. His eyes hadn't adjusted to the bright lights yet 'Is this heaven?' he thought stupidly but his version of heaven was interrupted by Ice prick groaning in pain, "What the fuck just happened due, and why does my chest hurt. HELL WHY IS IT GLOWING BLUE." he asked. 

"For the love of Mavis, if this is what heaven is like, I'd rather go to hell..." Natsu complained, sitting up. 

"Oiii Flame brain, Else do me a favour and tell me why the fuck does my shoulder hurt." Gajeel pitched in.

"Awwwww fuck not you too!!" complained Gray and the 3 started verbally abusing each other, (all too exhausted to stand out),

"BOYYSSS!!!" shouted the intimidating voice of Erza Scarlet, "Care to explain 2 things to me, Why are you fighting? and Why is my left arm burning and glowing blue?" she asked. 

"Fighting? I don't know of anyone whose fighting, we were just talking very passionately!" replied Natsu as quick as he could. 

"Did Natsu just use a word that has more than 3 syllables?" joked Levy, "I think the spot where everyone's guild marks are are glowing. No reason why though. has anyone heard Cana or Lily or Lu-Chan?" she asked. Natsu's eyes were starting to adjust to the glowing light. 

"Are we dead?" asked Gajeel, 

"I mean, I guess so and normally, considering you are here iron boy, I would say we were in hell, but I don't think hell would be so bright nor do I think Levy would ever set a foot there." The group laughed at Natsu's comment, "But seriously though where is Luce and Cana?" and the laughter cut. Despite calling them (and Lily) there was no answer, and it was not until the blinding light had fully settled in was it until Natsu saw.