Lost- Part 4~ Guild Marks Gone

Natsu couldn't sleep that night. Gray had long since gone to bed, claiming he was too tired to function, but Natsu knew he was missing his girlfriend , Juvia, but would never admit it to anyone apart from her. Once Gray was asleep Gajeel asked Natsu about Lu and Rose, "Don't you think its weird though. I mean their scents are all messed up, like they are intentionally corrupting them or something to hide themselves from us. And that Lu girl was so familiar I could have sworn I knew her but I couldn't place where." Natsu thought for a moment, I mean that was weird but so was everything else to do with them, the girls knew way too much about Fairy Tail, even if they were friends with Cana, they had to be within the girl to know that and while he couldn't see her face, Natsu knew he would remember Lu. "That's not the only things that are bugging me, around 200 years ago Fairy Tail was destroyed, how? Second who replaced the money from Jewels to Judas and why. Thirdly, the girls knew too much about Fairy Tail and even made a Cafe dedicated to it. And lastly, why does that girl Lu want to hide her face." Gajeel looked at Natsu in sheer shock. Confused,Natsu asked "What?" and Gajeel laughed hysterically, "Since when did you become so observant and smart" Gajeel wheezed, Natsu felt himself smile, "I guess I just picked it up from Lucy, she used to do that to me all the time. To be honest, I always admired it, how she could pick up so much from people. She always used to get that glint in her eyes when she was working something out, everyone has something to hide, and it only takes two words to figure it out' she never said what those words were though. I think she wanted me to figure it out, that's what I liked about her" Gajeel had stopped laughing and was looking worried, but to Gajeel's surprise Natsu smiled. Ever since they got there it seemed like Natsu was healing, finally, and he was finally accepting Lucy's death. "Look lets get some sleep and sleep on it, yeah?" suggested Natsu and Gajeel nodded. Natsu turned the lights off and within minutes Gajeel's snores could be heard. 

As the sun rose, Natsu stared out of the window fidgeting with his scarf. Lucy would've loved his, the stars were sparkling all night up until the sun shown directly upon them.  Twas truly beautiful, and Natsu, for the first time in 6 months, felt at peace. Natsu stared at the sun for hours lost in thought, thinking of home, Happy, the guild, jobs, his brother, Lucy. He had to admit he was an ass, treating everyone at the guild like that. It wasn't their fault Lucy died. It was his. If he hadn't of dismissed her, treated her like that, than maybe she wouldn't have been alone when she was attacked. Maybe she wouldn't have died. His thoughts were disturbed by a voice, "Ey Pyro, whats the time" he asked simply. Natsu turned around to see a naked Gray Fullbuster standing in front of him. Natsu rolled his eyes, "dunno, look at the clock in the bathroom, and while your there put on some clothes." Gray looked down, appearing to only just now notice his lack of clothes. "Oh yhhh...sure" he yawned and disappeared into the bathroom. Natsu smirked, Gray was his best mate, no doubt about it, and he was an idiot. Always losing his clothes, hell bent on whatever he targeted to do and naturally talented. And Natsu treasured Gray more than he would ever admit. 

Gray came out of the bathroom, wearing clothes now, looking extremely tired, "Any idea when our powers will return? I'm really missing the ability to freeze myself in the morning to wake myself up" Natsu laughed, Gray was accustomed to using his powers whenever he wanted to, like himself, and found it hard when he was disrupted from having it. "I ain't no genius mate, ask Primrose or Lu, they've been through it haven't 'ey. Anyway what was the time?" Natsu replied. Gray looked up for a moment, confused and the registered what he said, "Ohhhh yhhh like half past eight, I really need an iced coffee, wake up metal head over there." Gray motioned to Gajeel who was spread across his bed lying face down snoring. "No, you do it ice boy." 

"Noooo, I'm too tired, you do it" Gray complained, Natsu rolled his eyes.

"How bout, we both do it together," Natsu suggested, a grin appearing on both their faces. They reached for their pillows and raised them above their heads on either side of Gajeel's bed. "On the count of three," whispered Natsu, "Three,two, AND ONE!!!" Both Gray and Natsu hit Gajeel as hard as they could, "OWWWWWWW" shouted Gajeel, who sat straight up looking confused for a second before registering the boys standing in front of him, "You twooooo" he growled before seizing them both by their heads and pulling them onto his bed. "OIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" Screamed Gray, "You want to fight Metal Man?" he edged on