Alone from day one/ prolouge

(Author POV)

Laying there on the table (I don't know what it was k?), a blonde haired newborn was crying.
    It knew nothing of the tragedy of what had just happened,
It was an infant after all.
   All this child could do was cry.
Death and destruction was upon that day.
  So many lives lost yet a new one was born on that very same day.
     Oh the irony.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

      Laying in the hospital crib was a mere newborn baby boy. He had sunny blonde hair (more like that fluff on baby's heads that they get when they're born), deep sea blue ocean eyes, and 3 whisker marks on each cheek, a trait from the kyuubi. A cute little guy, don't ya think? Many thought so but didn't want to admit that the 'demon child' was actually an innocent helpless baby. Many of the villagers thought that it would be a good idea to sacrifice this kid so that they wouldn't have 'the demon' around to 'terrorize' them. Good thing The third hokage that down quicker than you can say 'kyuubi'.

PRETTY PATHETIC THAT THEY'RE SCARED OF A BABY.
    Chile, anyways, at the hokage's office(?)

       *knock
                    knock*
                                        "Come in"
        "Lord third."
                                                     "Yes, ANBU Dog, remove your mask."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tEeHeE cliffhanger (not really)

surprise surprise I made a fanfiction.
  wHo iS dOg?
Don't look at the cover and you can still be surprised.

Also if this chapter SUCKS it's because I made this a night when I have online classes tomorrow. I also made this on a 10 minute whim so-
I also don't have an upload schedule so don't expect a lot from me.

Aight until next chapter.