Chapter Twelve: Life's Consist of Choices

death's penalty chapter 11: Life's Consist of Choices

 I was supposed to update on December 24 but unfortunately I got sick (well, if you can count laziness as a sickness>o<).  I hope it's not too late to great you guys a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. (I refuse to use Happy Holidays, it kind of' feel like removing Jesus in our life.)

 Vacation is over.  'm back within the four walled torture chamber called school.  Why?! ~T_T~ Kidding! (Half-truth)

 I would really appreciate if you let me know what you think of this story.  Read, enjoy, vote (you know, click or press the star icon), and comment (pretty please? there's a box down there waiting for you).  I'm practically begging, am I not?*^▁^*

Enjoy!

●●●●●

♔SOPHIA’S P.O.V.:

My head was in a mixture of confusion and annoyance.  The three she-devils I called my friends never failed to amaze me with their crazy antics.

“Come on.  What is it?”  Essa nudged me on my side.

They wanted me to confirm my relationship with Jed or whatever happened between us that we were closer than usual.  I could just plainly answer the question but they kindly gave me three choices to choose from.

“We were all wondering what happened between you two so we made a bet.”  Jessica proudly announced with both hands on her waist.  The three were blocking the way the moment I opened the door.  Kevin was nowhere in sight.

“You made what?”  I asked frowning.

“I’ll just put these on the kitchen counter.”  Jed raised the bags and went pass us four.

“And start cooking the pasta.  Remember to add some oil.”

“Lhyn, Vince is in charge.”

“I know but this will take some time.”

“So, what bet are you talking about?”

Edelyn turned her attention back to me from Jed, her eyes filled with mischief.  Diana took the floor and began stating option one.

“You and Jed are together.”

“You made a bet on that?”

“Of course we did.  We’re your friends.  Mine is that you and Jed finally had sex last night or maybe you already did it before but last night was amazing.”

I did not even try to hide my disgust on Essa’s words.  I began to defend myself from her ridiculous assumption but Lhyn beat me to it.