Chapter 9: What Happened Last Night

death's penalty chapter 9: What Happened Last Night

I think the guy I'm having a crush on knows that I have a crush on him.  And I don’t know if he hates it or he just don't know what to do with it.  Hello?  I'm not asking him to return my feelings; it's just a crush anyway.  SO WHY DOES HE NEED TO AVOID ME?  I never approach him, ever!  But whenever I met his eyes, he would automatically look away.  What am I?  A deadly virus?  An Ebola?

Whatever.  Sorry for babbling.  I would really appreciate it guys if you would leave a comment.  So, pretty please?  Read, enjoy, vote and comment!  mwuah mwuah (waving like a beauty queen, blowing kisses) *^O^*

●●●●●

“Vincent Sophia."

I could feel a man standing closely behind me, so close that I could feel his breath behind my neck.

Was he the police?  Was I being arrested for having worldly intentions for Jed?  How could he know?  I never told anyone.  Maybe Jed had sensed it.  Maybe he reported me to the police.  Dang it!  I was blabbering.

A chuckle made me finally turn around.

“Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not going to arrest you though you can handcuff me on your bed and have your way with me.  I won't complain, don't worry."

“I would rather handcuff you on the garage floor and run you over five times or lock you in gigantic aquarium filled with piranhas."

That was morbid, yes but I could just not help myself when I was with him.  I was known to be a very patient person but just one word from him and I turned into a time bomb ready to explode anytime.

Maybe he really was a monster, a vampire he would probably insist.

His hand flew to his mouth as he mocked a gasp.  His eyes grew large, amusement evident in them.

“So, you're into those kind of things?  What do people call that condition?  You should probably have yourself checked, Vincent Sophia.  Sadomasochism may not be considered a mental ailment but necrophilia is."

Heat rose up to my cheeks.  I was pretty sure I looked like an overripe tomato.  This man was impossible!  No man had ever infuriated me the way he did!

“Well, lusting after me would also mean you’re necrophiliac 'cause technically, I'm dead, right?"  He added.

“Listen to me, crazy pants.  Leave me alone before I lose control and murder you for real."

I did not really know how to kill a vampire.  Wooden stakes to the heart and holy water did the job in movies and TV series right?  Or maybe I could just chop his head off completely to be sure.

Throwing the two packs of creams on my basket, not bothering about choosing anymore, I thought that I probably should just went for the canned creams just so I could bash them into Death's head.  Then, I could laugh my ass off screaming Death's dead!  Yeah, no.  I would probably be thrown in an asylum in some isolated island.