Chapter 14

thanks for reading!!!!! plz comment or vote--Private19XD

________________________________________________________________________

  ~Tyler~

   How long can I keep this up? I can't stay away from her. I stare at her from the corner of my eye. I see her laughing with Ed. I can't believe that Dakota is having a good time with him!!

   Yesterday that crazy jerk threw clay at me. I thought about going over there but I would be breaking the promise I swore to myself. The blonde girl next to me looks at me, "Are you alright?" She's part immortal so she knows about me. She follows my eyes to Dakota, "Oh, you still like her?" She looks back at her clay work. "You should go talk to her," she sighs.

   "No, I swore that I would leave her alone."

   "You know girls are more complex than you think. If you think after a while she'll get crazy and come running back to you, you're wrong. Plus," she points to Ed, "He looks like he likes her too."

   "So? Dakota said there won't be a chance between her and him."

   "That was before she had you. Now that you're out of the picture, it only makes things easier for Ed." I shrug. She slams down her clay, "Look, she thinks you're ignoring her so she won't even try to communicate with you."

   The bell rings and Grace, the blonde, picks up her backpack and walks out the door. I watch as Dakota and Ed laugh as they put their clay project away. It disgusts me. I walk out of the classroom, not willing to look at Ed and Dakota.

   ~Dakota~

   I see Tyler staring at me and I turn away from him. Ed is painting our clay pitcher. I get a whiff of the paint and wrinkle my nose. Ed laughs, "Did you smell it?"

   "No, I just caught a whiff of it," I laugh too. "It really stinks."

________________________________________________________________

srry its short i was in a rush