Chapter 13

hope you like it =D --Private19

___________________________________________________________________

   ~Tyler~

   I drive as fast as I can to Dakota's house. I changed my mind, I want her to read the note. I see the court standing there. I stop on the breaks and get out of the car. "What do you want?" I ask.

   "We are informing you to come to the ground in three months," a girl says. I think her name is Allison.

   They leave and I drive to Dakota's house. I look everywhere for her. She is nowhere to be found.

   ~Dakota~

   I stomp outside and let the cold air cool my warm and red cheeks. I hear crying of a little girl. A girl has her head in her hands. "Hello?" I ask.

   She looks up and her eyes are red and puffy. She growls. The girl has light brown hair, and... purple eyes?

   "What's wrong?" I ask.

   She speaks in a different language I don't know.

   "Dakota!!!" I see Tyler standing at the door. The next thing I knew he was pushing me behind him. He glares at the girl, "What are you doing here?"

   She speaks fastly in a language I don't understand (again).

   Tyler speaks to her and they start talking like normal people do. His face softens and he almost smiles.

  ~Willow~

   I cry and cry until I hear someone speak to me. "!/>$&% ?" she speaks. I don't understand.

   "Go away!!" I growl.

   "!%&*$ @!+^< ?" she speaks again.

   "I don't understand!!" I say.

   A man yells something and rushes to her side. He says, "@#$* ^$% +0 @$#%^ %$#@ ?"

   "I don't understand!!" I cry.

   "What are you doing here?" he asks.

   "Master has killed the one I love and is keeping me prisoner!! Why can't I understand her?!"

   His face softens, "She can't speak our language. Can you speak English?"

   "What is 'English'?"

   "English is what she speaks." He points to the girl and I autmatically know who it is.

   "It's her!!" I point to her in fear. "It's her!!" I back away. She's the one to start the war!!! "It's her!!" I repeat like a broken record.

   "What do you mean by that?"

   "She's the one who started this all!! She killed my boyfriend. She did it!! She's the one to start the war!!" I lunge at her. She's the reason why master forbidd me to be with Tj!! The man holds me back.

   "Stop!!!" he orders. She looks at me with fear. She should be scared!!! "Willow, stop!!"

   I stop at the sound of my name, "How do you know my name?"

   "I just do!! How did she kill you boyfriend?"

   "I don't even know you're name!! Why should I tell you?"

   "I'm Tyler. Now tell me," he says impatiently.

   "Master forbid me to be with Tj because she was born!!! That's one of the many reasons why he forbids me."