Chapter 9: Romeo and Juilet

Peoples of the World (POW) thanx for reading!!! Plz plz plz comment and tell whats wrong. I also did this part more on Willow and Tj.

~Private19~ XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   ~Willow~

   I meet Tj at our place. He smiles weakly at me. I give him a small wave. "I'm sorry," he murmurs in my ear when I hug him. What's he sorry about?

   He takes my head and snaps my neck. How could he do that? I fall to the ground and black out.

  ~Tj~

   Her eyes widen from shock. I swallow hard. Her head hits the ground with a small thump. Her eyes turn black and her face is expressionless but I could tell she was feeling betrayed.

   Master claps slowly three times. "Isn't it wonderful?"

   "Get out of my head!!" I growl. "I did what you wanted to!!" Tears stream down my neck. "I killed her," I gag on the word killed.

   "No, I need you to do one more thing." He smiles devilishly, "Kill yourself." He holds a knife in his two palms. "Take the knife."

   I resist the urge to do so. He can't control me. I reach for the knife. I try to hold back. I knew Willow wasn't dead. I felt it in my bones but she isn't breathing. A teaer streams down my cheek. I still had a beating heart.

   I take the knife and let out a sigh.

   "Oh Juilet, Juilet!!" Master mocks. I guess we'll be Romeo and Juliet. "Do it already."

   The force comes on stronger. Another tear rolls down my cheek. I hold the knife to my beating heart, "I love you, Willow, so so--" I stab myself in the heart. My blood stops pumping and I see a light.

  ~Willow~

   After a while I open my eyes. "Tj?" I mumble. I turn my head and Tj's warm breath is on my cheeks. I smile and lightly touch him. He smiles and kisses me. I smile. "I love you," I breathe.

   "I love you, Willow, so so--" I kiss him lightly and then... he's gone. Poof.

   "Tj?" I ask panicked. "Tj?!?!" I look around. I can't get up. "What's wrong with me?!"

   My eyes flash open. It was a dream? I get up and look around. Master is standing in front of me. "Where's Tj?" I ask.

   "He's gone."

   "Where is he?"

   Master smiles and uses his finger to pretend cut his throat. "Dead."

   "What?!?!" I look beside me. Tj has a knife in his chest. I crawl next to him. "Tj?" I take the knife out of his chest. "Tj!!" I put my face in his chest. I cry and cry. "Why?!?!" I hug myself to him. Warm tears stream out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. Tj, please don't be dead. "I love you!!" I yell into his chest. "Don't leave me here!!!" I take a breath, "Please, come back."

   I look at his face. Even though he's dead, his face is still perfect. I stroke his cheek. "Please..." I whisper. "I won't let you go... ever. I need you." I look at the knife that I slid across the floor. I reach for the knife. I would rather die with him than live without him.

   "No!! Put that down." I feel him in my mind. Telling my brain what to do. I drop the knife.

   "You stupid man!!! I never loved you. I hate you!!! I love Tj and you killed him."

   He stands there, shocked I would say such a thing to him. I hug myself to Tj's body. "Mac, Wilbur, lock her in the dungon."

   "No!!!" I scream. Mac and Wilbur pull me away and I kick and scream. "Tj!!!"

   They lock me in with the rats. Tj is all I can think about. I love him so so much. Everytime tears ran out, a few minutes later I would be crying again. I put my face in my hands. "I love you, Tj."

   When I fall asleep I murmur, "Tj..." I close my eyes. "Tj..."

   I catch the airplane. Meet me at our special place, yours forever, Tj. I smile to myself and run out to meet him. He sits there, staring off into space. The cave's diamonds reflect light off of eachother. He spots me and the next thing I knew, he was standing in front of me, our faces an inch apart.

   In our place there was a waterfall with a pool. The whole walls where made of diamonds. I close my eyes as he strokes me cheek. This is my moment of blissful joy.

   We lay down and stare at the diamod ceiling. Our hands tangle together. I smile and so does he. I lean in close, our arms touching. I hug myself to his arm as he strokes my hair.

   I open my eyes. If only my dream where a reality. Wilbur walks to me with a tray of food. "Wilbur, I thought you were my brother."

   "I am. The only reason master found out was because he controled my mind. He knew something was up and made me tell him. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault."

   "No, it's not. You had no control. I love you, brother." He smiles and hands me my tray of food.

   I eat and stare off into space. "Tj..." I murmur. "Tj... Tj..." I breathe. Tears stream down my cheeks. I use my sleeve to wipe them off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. Sorry it's so short, I thought it would be boring to hear her mope around in a cell all day

XD