New School, New Me

(Santana)

"Santana let's go. Moms already pissed that your being a brat about it. Just think, you have a whole new school to fuck" my sister says and smirks.

"Yeah, and you'll have a whole football team to hang out with" I say and wink.

"Bitch" she mutters and I laugh.

I'm what you would call blunt. I tell you how it is and if you don't like it, then screw you. I'm Santana, known as the bad ass popular. While my sister Emily, is known as athlete popular. I think sports are stupid when you have friends. Oh wait, I have to leave those.

"Santana lets go, Now" my mom yells and I roll my eyes.

We get in the car and I think to myself this is gonna be a long ass ride.

(9 hours later)

We finally made it to the hell hole that is actually like a mansion. I should've known my mom was a gold digger, just playing. My dad died when I was young by cancer and me and my sister encourage her to get back out their, but I didn't mean get married.

"Ah, Santana" the new guy says.

"What's up victor" I say and get glared at by my mom. I ignore them and go to my new room which is actually impressive. He let me design my room, so it's all black with bob Marley poster and sheets. I have a flat screen with an Xbox and a couple dressers.i got a book shelf full of literature and I got my own bathroom with a walk in closet.

"Santana" Emily says.

"What's up" I say while looking at my phone.

"Can you please try to like it here" she says and I smile all the way as much as I could, to piss her off.

"Whatever, just be ready by 6:30 if you want me to drive you to school. Or are you taking that reckless thing" she says referring to my motorcycle.

"I'm taking my baby" I say and she says okay.

"Love you" I say seriously.

"Love you too" she says and then leave. I decide to sleep and decide how to make my mark at that school.

(Morning at school)

I pull up on my bike next to Emily and love all the stares that we're getting. I take off my helmet with my sun glasses on and wait for Emily at her door side.

"Ready for this" she says as kids walk and stare.

"You know it" I say with a smirk.

"Behave" she says and I shrug. I guess you can say, Emily is my second mom. She's the one who's always been there for me. Even though we play around a lot, I love her to death but she is my (fraternal) twin so.

We walk up the stairs and open the doors and all eyes are on us. I look at the girls and think not bad, they're actually hotter than the girls at my old school. We continue to walk to the office and check our schedule. They ask us if we wanted same classes or not and I said, hell yeah we want same classes to make a scene. I feel Emily kick me and I stop.

"Why do you always do that every time we move" she says.

"Because I like to see their reaction that you so kindly interrupted by kicking me" I say and kick her back. We finally get to our class room but get stopped by the teacher.

"Your late" he says.

"We're new, this is Santana and I'm Emily" she says smiling and the teacher says whatever and we sit in the back as 20 pairs of eyes follow us.