21 Surprise!

Bzzz

Freaking texts first thing in the morning, who does that?! I reached for my cell, 11am... ok maybe not first thing. Chris was long gone, god knows where, probably doing useful things.

Chris: morning beautiful, I had training early then meetings, I'll see you for dinner.

I can't help but smile, he's sweeter than you'd expect from the big bad alpha.

Claire: You alive up there?

Claire: Do you need hangover relief too?

Me: na I'm good, I'll be down after a shower.

A short while later I was heading down the stairs and on my way to the kitchen. I waved hi as Claire, Kate and Luke just looked at me cautiously.

"How ya feeling?" Kate asked tentatively. 

"Fine?" I replied, raising a brow. "Why are you acting so strange?"

"You're good?" Claire asked skeptically. 

"I'm fine," I say with a laugh.

"Jace is rough, I saw Derek for like five minutes before he went back to his room. I thought Jude was gonna have to run training solo till Chris showed up," she explained. "How much did you guys drink last night, and how are you ok?!"

"I have no idea, so, so very much. I think I lost track at six shots by like 4pm, we did not slow down," I say with a laugh. "I think I may still be a smidge drunk."

"So what are you planning on doing today?" I ask changing the topic.

"Xavier had night patrols so he's sleeping, probably just stay here," she says with a shrug. 

"I have to put that mountain of clothes you guys made me get away if you're bored?" I say looking for motivation. Her excitement was clear as she paced around waiting for me to finish breakfast.

A few hours later we had made a serious dent in the mountain of clothes and most were tucked away neatly. That being said, my side of the closet still looked half empty.

The next bag she grabbed was from leather and lace. My face blazed brighter than the red lingerie as my eyes landed on the ensemble.

"You look like a chameleon trying to match that red lace," she says laughing.

"I don't know why I even let you guys talk me into this, I wouldn't even know how to put it on if I tried," I admit flustered.

She scoops it up and tosses it at me, with an excited glint in her eyes.

"Go try it on, I'll show you how to do it up," she says bubbling over.

"What?! No! No one needs to see that, my ass is gonna hang out," I reply mortified.

"That's kind of the point, you have five minutes to do it willingly or I can just help," she said mischievously. 

"But-"

"No buts, go!" She demands.

I slowly headed to the bathroom to change, this was such a bad idea. The way Chris rips through underwear it'll die first use anyways.

"I don't hear much changing in there," she warns.

I sigh as I shrug out of my clothes and pull the corset on. The lace on the panties fit perfectly but I couldn't figure the strings out.

"Jess?" She called. I sighed as I walked out.

"What's the point of all these strings, it takes like an hour to get into it and he'll rip it off in less than five minutes," I say with a frown.