Harry

When I had said that I probably wouldn’t see Rosie again, I didn’t expect to be proven wrong quite so soon.

          ‘What the hell are we doing here?’ I hissed to Niall as we made our way up the front door steps, the three girls ahead of us. We had just pulled up when they appeared at the car window and everything had suddenly clicked.

We weren’t going out to a movie. We were staring in our own horror film.

And I had a leading role.

‘Don’t ask me! You think I had anything to do with this? I just go where I am told. I heard there was food, so here I am,’ he whispered back, and I groaned. Niall and his bloody stomach.

‘Well whose idea was this?’ I said, but he just shrugged and continued ascending the stairs. ‘Louis?’ I called to my best friend, and he turned round, ‘was this one of your plan?’

‘No. One of the girls got Zayn’s number from Perrie and invited us round. I guess Zayn said yes,’ he explained, and I turned to the perpetrator with daggers in my eyes.

‘This was you?’

‘Yes. And before you start, I happen to like these girls and am not going to spend my time wondering if you and your fragile feelings will be OK with seeing a girl you made out with,’ he said defensively, ‘besides, you wanted to talk to Rosie, sort out any misunderstandings, so here is your chance.’

‘When I said that, I didn’t mean two days after it happened!’ I said loudly, and the girls turned round, glancing at me nervously.

‘Is everything OK?’ Kate asked, and Zayn nodded before I could say anything.

‘Peachy,’ he replied, and Kate pushed the doorbell, the sound reverberating through the house. Please let Olivia answer the door…please let Olivia answer…

The door swung open and there she stood.

Rosie. Rosie in an apron, covered in flour and pasta sauce from head to toe, a furious look on her beautiful face that quickly changed to surprise when she saw us all on her doorstep. Clearly she wasn’t expecting us at all.

‘What are you guys doing here?’ she asked, her voice breaking slightly on the end note.

‘I invited them,’ Megan said breezily as she slipped past into the house, planting a quick kiss on her cheek as she did so.

‘Dare I ask?’ Audrey said, pointing to Rosie’s hair and brushing some flour off her shoulder.

‘Best not. You want to see the state of the kitchen. Blame Liv, not me,’ Rosie replied as Audrey stepped past her, followed by Kate, ‘hi, guys,’ she turned to us, still looking warily surprised, ‘it’s great to see you again, come in.’

Louis stepped up, kissing Rosie on the cheek before following the girls indoors. One by one the rest of the lads took after him until it was only me, standing there sheepishly, wondering how to go about this. I had somehow reverted back into my fifteen year old self.

‘You gonna come in or stay out there gathering dust and letting the cold in?’ she said finally, only she said it with a smile, which somehow relaxed me.

‘It’s good to see you again,’ I said, leaning forward and kissing her softly on her cheek, my hand brushing her hip slightly. Suddenly all the feelings I had had a few nights ago came flooding back and I wanted to kiss her more than anything in the world. The intensity of the feelings nearly knocked me back, they were so strong, and when I leant back from her, her wide eyed gaze told me she was feeling the same.