Harry

Author's Note: Now, I know I said 10 votes, but I have had some lovely comments over the past couple of days about this story, and some really helpful ones, plus loads of votes across the WHOLE story, which I am so thankful for, seriously! So I thought I would reward you with an early update! :) plus I'm not near a computer tomorrow so...it was either earlier or later, and I am quite pleased with this chapter. Hopefully it makes up for the last one :) 

Quick note before you read, I have ABSOLUTELY nothing against Taylor Swift. I think she is amazing, and her and Harry are adorable, whatever is happening between them :) But this just worked in my story. Nothing personal against her I swear. 

Without furthur ado, ENJOY! 

Ellen x

          ‘Mate, you have to come and see these!’ Zayn called out to me from his room in the hotel suite we were sharing. Louis had bagged one with Eleanor, otherwise we would have been sharing as per usual, but this time I was stuck with Mr Vanity himself. All I could say was he better not hog the bathroom.

          ‘Have you finally discovered your tiny testicles?’ I called from the lounge, and chuckled at my own joke. I heard Zayn’s false sarcastic laugh echo through the open door, but curiosity got the better of me so I decided to go and check out what he was actually looking at.

Standing up and stretching, I kicked my shoes out of the way and headed into the bedroom. Zayn was sitting on the bed, wearing a tracksuit and my hoodie, probably because he was too lazy to find his own, a laptop balanced on his lap.

          ‘Mate, if you are watching some kind of weird porn…’ I said, but Zayn just frowned at me.

          ‘I know we are close, but there’s no way I would show you that man, get serious. Look what Niall just sent me. Little leprechaun was doing a live feed with Liam in their room and some fan sent him this, probably because they know we are friends with the girls,’ he said hurriedly, and I just frowned in return.

          ‘I feel like I’ve skipped a part of the speech somewhere. What girls?’ I asked, and he rolled his eyes.

          ‘The ‘Ashes of Angels’ girls. You know how, when we were in the X Factor we did all those video diaries, and then it went almost viral and loads of fans were doing ‘funniest moments’ of us and crazy stuff like that? Someone has done it with the girls and Niall just sent me a link. These girls are even crazier together then we are.’

          ‘That’s what you are watching?’ I said disbelievingly, ‘why?’

          ‘Because it’s hilarious! I only started watching it to please Niall, he kept harping on about it, but it’s actually really funny. These girls have a wicked sense of humour, especially Rosie and Megan when they are together.’

At the mention of Rosie my ears pricked up like a dog being told it’s about to be taken for a walk. Zayn must have noticed because he stared at me oddly for a moment.

          ‘You’re getting a little obsessed with Megan, aren’t you?’ I said to throw him off course. It was getting more and more difficult lying to these guys, and I hated doing it.

          ‘She’s like the female counterpart of me. Don’t worry, I don’t ‘like’ like her, I love Perrie, you know that. Besides, it would be like I was dating myself and I may be vain, but I am definitely not that vain. It would be way too weird,’ he chuckled, and I laughed along with him.

          ‘Alright, give it here, I’ll take a look,’ I said, holding my hand out for the laptop, which he promptly handed over to me.