Harry

‘Come on, get up!’ I pulled Rosie up into a sitting position as she resisted.

          ‘Why?’ she whined, but she still looked adorable with a frown on her face.

          ‘We are going out. We have been cooped up in this room for two days now, I’ve only left once to see Louis briefly, and I have to go to rehearsal tomorrow. I want to do something together.’ I said, smiling down at her as her eyes widened.

          ‘You told Louis about us?’ I nodded and she smiled, looking pleased, before widening her eyes, ‘you want to go outside? Together, where people can see us?’ she said slowly, as though the idea was crazy.

          ‘Yes, Rosie I do,’ I replied laughing at her facial expression.

          ‘I didn’t think you were serious,’ she said, shaking her head. ‘I really thought this would be some multiple day long dream that was going to end any second.’

          ‘You still don’t trust me?’ I said, placing a hand over my heart and adopting a hurt face.

          ‘Of course I do. I love you, I trust you with everything.’

          ‘Well, I’m glad to hear it. Now, get up off that adorable arse and get dresse-’ I said, but got interrupted by a flurry of red hair and bright clothing as Audrey came rushing into Rosie’s bedroom and flopped down dramatically on the bed.

          ‘He asked me out!’ she screeched, and I literally lost the hearing in one ear for a moment. Rosie looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights, shocked at Audrey’s sudden appearance and volume. I, however, had a sneaking suspicion I knew who she was talking about.

          ‘Who did?’ Rosie said, oblivious, as she stood up in just my grey shirt and her underwear, walking round the bed and heading towards her closet, her hand brushing against my shoulder and back as she passed me. Audrey’s eyes followed her as she remained completely unaffected by the fact that I was there. Clearly Liv had got word around about us, and they seem to have taken in in their stride.

          ‘If it’s who I think it is, then we are going to have a very happy couple of leprechauns on our hands,’ I said, winking conspiratorially at Audrey, who blushed and looked away.

          ‘I repeat, who asked you out?’ Rosie said from inside her wardrobe, rummaging around for something to wear.

          ‘Niall did!’

          ‘Shit!’ Rosie swore as I doubled up laughing. She had shot up so fast after hearing Audrey’s words she had hit her head on the top of the wardrobe and was now rubbing it whilst shooting me the evil eye.

          ‘Oh, I’m sorry babe. Are you OK?’ I said, pulling her into my arms and rubbing her back whilst placing a gentle kiss where she had hit her head.

          ‘I’ll be fine,’ she brushed it off, smiling up at me before turning to Audrey. ‘You like Niall?’ she asked incredulously, and somehow Audrey blushed harder.

          ‘Yeah, I have for a while.’

          ‘I knew it!’ Rosie shouted loudly, making us both jump. ‘I knew it from the moment we went to the aquarium with Danny and Marie that day!’ she said, turning between me and Audrey for confirmation. I hadn’t wanted to say anything to Rosie in case it had got back to Audrey and put Niall under pressure, but he had confided in me after that day how much fun he had with Audrey, and how nice it was to spend time with someone who came from Ireland and knew his home town like he did. Apparently they were from towns that weren’t too far apart. If this thing worked out between them they could totally plane-pool, if that was even a word. Still, they could go back home together, which I was sure they would both like.