>sixteen<

The next day Storm and the girls ended up with the rest of the club at the hospital.

They were all dressed down.

Lia was wearing a pair of Nike calf length leggings, with a simple blue t-shirt that had a pocket on the left breast, she wore a black bralette under it, and she wore a pair of black and white nike tennis shoes.

Mia wore a simple white loose t-shirt, tied off at her waist, that definitely wasn't hers, and a pair of spandex biker shorts that went to her mid-thighs, and a pair of strappy sandals.

And Stormi was in this-

She was sitting on Juice's lap, while Juice sat on the gurney that Bobby was on

Juice was kissing her shoulder ever so often and rubbing her hip.

"You two will be the death of me," Tig said as he looked at the two, and smiled a little.

"Dad," Stormi said as she looked at him and smiled more.

"I can't believe imma be a grandpa," Tig said as he reached his hand out and rested it on his daughter's stomach.

"Believe it," Stormi said as she laid her more dainty hand on his and smiled, brightly.

And soon after that, they found out that Gemma was going to be okay and that Luann's studio was raided.

"Business calls," Stormi said as she kissed Juice on the lips and her dad on cheek.

____________________________________

"That's Half-Sack's shirt," Lia said as she pointed at the shirt Mia had on.

"It is," Stormi conformed and then laughed as she and the girls walked out of the hospital.

"We just hung out," Mia said as she lightly pushes Lia away.

"I bet you did," Storm said as she laughed lightly at the girl, who was blushing.

They were gonna go and shop.

____________________________________

Once the shopping was done, they girls ended up at Juice's, where Stormi was officially staying.

"Do you think he's gonna propose?" Mia asked Stormi as they put the early pregnancy clothes in the closet.

"Maybe, I hope," Storm said as she put some underwear in a shared drawer.

The girls laughed and joked around as they danced and sang to Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert.

____________________________________