>seven<

The night before the the fundraiser, Tig and his daughter were sleeping, it was around 3am, when panicked knocks echoed through the house.

Stormi immediately grabbed her glock and followed her dad to the door, who had a shotgun in his hands.

"I'll open it, you keep the gun pointed," Storm said as she rested her hand on the door knob and counted to three.

When the door swung open, there stood Mia, crying, and what looked like a busted nose.

"Mia!" Stormi yelled as she saw the condition her friend was in. Tig took his daughter's gun and sat both of their guns on the kitchen table.

He started a pot of coffee, because he had a feeling they were not going back to sleep.

"What happened?" He heard his daughter in the living room ask her best friend.

"Tanner. He found out I was hanging out at the clubhouse," When he heard the young girl say that, he got pissed.

A man laying hands on his woman? Unacceptable.

"He did that?" Tig could tell by his daughter's tone that she was probably as pissed as him.

"Yeah... He-he also threw me down the stairs," He heard her voice crack and he immediately walked in.

"Where is he?" Tig always looked at his daughter 2 friends as his own kids. They might as well be at how much time they all spend at the clubhouse and his home.

"He-He went to the basketball hoops at the school, to blow off some stream. He left me at the b-bottom of the stairs. He took my car, I-I had to walk here," When Mia said that, Tig took out his phone and started calling the other members.

"Dad?" Stormi questioned him as she looked at him confused.

"I'm calling Clay, no one does this to one of my daughters," Mia knew that Tig looked at her and Lia as his bonus daughters, it was no secret in Charming.

____________________________________

Clay immediately held church at 4 in the morning.

He knew how important the girls were to him. They were his daughters and if the guys didn't help him, he would go off the rails at the guy.

When the guys were in church, they were confused when they walked in and saw Stormi sitting in Juice's seat and Mia sitting on her lap, crying, and Lia was standing behind them both, her hand on Mia's shoulder.

"What's going on?" Jax asked as he looked at the young girls. He couldn't see Mia's face, as it was tucked in Storm's neck.

"Sit down, brother," Tig said as he sat at his seat, with his hands clutched so tight his hands were white.

Once everyone was seated, minus Chibs and Juice because they were not there, Clay pointed to Stormi.

"Tanner decided it was okay to put his hands on Mia," Stormi looked pissed off, as she rubbed Mia's back.

"Show them," Lia said softly as she squeezed Mia's shoulder softly.

Mia moved her head out from Storm's neck so the boys could see.

Her nose was still a lil bloody and her nose was a lil crooked.

"He also pushed her down a flight of stairs," Tig said, the anger clear in his voice.

"Do you have a picture of him?" Bobby asked and Lia took a picture of out of her purse and passed it to the man-

"Where is he?" Clay asked as he looked at the two young girls, then at the photo in his hand.

"Basketball court at the school," Storm answered as she looked around the table, she knew her, no their family was going to handle it.

____________________________________

Clay had the girls go to his house, told them Gemma picked them up some clothes and that they could shower and everything there for the fundraiser.

When the girls pulled in, Gemma was waiting outside for them.

"Come on, girls. Let's get Mia cleaned up," Gemma said as she wrapped her arm around Mia and lead the girls into the clubhouse.

Once the girls were showered, they all got dressed.

Mia put on a pretty pink floral spaghetti strap sundress that reached her ankles, with a pair of pretty gold strapped wedges.

Lia put on a hair of ripped acid washed jean shorts, that almost reached her mid-thighs, with a simple almost see-through light blue t-shirt with a small pocket on her left breast, you could see her black bra, and she had on a pair of black Nike tennis shoes.

And Stormi had on this-

"You picked out our outfits didn't you, ma?" Lia asked the older woman in the kitchen as she made breakfast for the girls

"Yes I did. You three are running the nail and makeup booth, so you need to look good," Gemma said as she smiled at the three young girls in her dining room.

____________________________________

They were just getting done eating breakfast when the call came.

"It's done. He won't be bothering Mia anymore," It was Tig on the phone, and he sounded less angry than earlier.

____________________________________

They ended up running their booth smoothly and they were a hit for any little girl or old lady at the fundraiser.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Stormi asked the little girl in front of her, who had pretty shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and pretty brown eyes.

"I wanna be a singer!" The girl exclaimed as she smiled brightly.

All three girls were smiling by the end of the day, it was a good day to make up for the night before.

____________________________________