>fifteen<

Bobby was expected to come home and ever since the death of Donna, Stormi has been staying with Juice.

And someone new is prospecting, his name is Liam Brennen-

He got in on a sponsorship from Tig, Storm's dad.

____________________________________

Stormi woke up in Juice's bed, naked and alone, she knew Juice had club business so she wasn't worried when she woke up alone.

She took a nice and long hot shower, then she got dressed-

She was meeting the girls to get their nails done, before Bobby's welcome home party

Of course, Storm dropped by the clubhouse first, to see her dad and Juice.

"Hey dad," She said as she kissed his cheek, and he smiled at her.

"Hey," He greeted back as he got back to drinking with Opie.

She paused and rubbed Ope's back, and he turned and smiled at her sadly and she returned the smile.

She then walked over and planted herself on Juice's lap.

"It's gonna be time to get your crow soon," She said as she laughed and pecked his lips.

"We can do it tonight, Hap's gonna be here," He said as he moved in to peck her lips again.

She smirked as she moved her head and this caused him to kiss her cheek.

She wasn't paying attention when Lia and Mia walked in.

"You two are sickly sweet," Lia said as she got behind the bar and poured herself a glass of wine.

Lia, who stood behind the bar, had her hair up in a pony tail with her side bangs framing her face, and she had on a white long sleeve shirt that was very see through and she had on a maroon bralette, she had on a pair of bootcut acid wash jeans, and a pair of simple black converses.

"Yes they are," Mia said as she took a beer from behind the bar.

Mia had her long hair straightened and she wore a light pink crop top jumper, with a simple jean high waisted skirt, with a pair of black footless pantyhose under it, and a pair of black ankle booties.