>four<

The next day, Stormi was up early, to help Gemma do some shopping.

She made sure to get a good shower and she picked out a cute outfit-

It was a little chilly so she put one of her dad's light jackets on over it, it was black and said SAMCRO in white on the back

____________________________________

Gemma picked her up from her house, and they went to the store.

"Ma, I wanna talk to you about something," Stormi was behind her, pushing the cart when she heard the question.

"Yes, what is it, sweetheart?" Gemma asked as she turned back to the young girl.

"I want to know what you would think about me being an old lady," Stormi let the thought out quickly and she watched Gem look at her with pride.

"I think you were always headed down that road, as the daughter of Tig Trager, you were probably destined to be with a SON," Gemma said as she smiled softly at the girl.

"I think I already know which SON I want too," When Storm said that, Gemma looked at her expectingly, as if she wanted to know which one.

"Juicy," It was a simple name, and it made Gemma laugh.

"I seen that one coming. You two have been close for years," Storm should've known that Gem would probably already know.

The conversation was over, and Storm and Gem just laughed and what not as they strolled around the store.

They were in line when Gemma suddenly handed her her purse.

"Go ahead and pay, I've got something to do," Storm watched as Gemma walked off and to a register.

She didn't watch her fully tho, as it was her turn to pay.

She paid 120 dollars in total for the food, and when she walked outside, she saw Gemma walk away from Donna.

"You invite her and Ope?" Storm asked as she gestured with her head toward the truck.

"Yeah," Gemma replied and Stormi nodded, as she and Gemma started putting groceries in her car.

____________________________________

It was later that day, and Gemma, her, and some crow eaters were making the food for the dinner.

Some of the boys were already there.

Stormi was smoking as she made the salad, and she was about to take another drag when a darkish hand reached out and took the cigarette from her.

"No smoking while making food," Juice joked as he took a drag.

"Give me puff," Stormi said as she cut the cucumbers, and when the cig was in front of her, she let it go into her mouth, and she took a drag.

Juice then took it away and smiled at her.

"Last puff for you," He said as he walked away, and she laughed as he smoked it right in front of her.

Neither of them were aware of Gemma and Luann watching them and smiling.

"They're completely clueless about each other's feelings aren't they?" Luann asked her friend, Gemma as she watched Stormi reach over the counter and rub a tomato against Juice's cheek, and watching him laugh as she did so.

"Yes they are," Gemma confirmed as she smiled at the two young people.

Across the room with Clay, was Tig, watching the scene.

"Maybe he is right for her," Tig said it begrudgingly, he supposed if his daughter was to be with anyone, at least it wasn't a punk that was her age or an old guy, at least it was someone close to her age and someone he knew he could trust with her.

"Don't worry, Tig," Clay said as he patted his 'brother's' shoulder and walked off.

____________________________________

When it was time to eat, Stormi sat between Tig and Juice, and she was laughing as Juice placed some salad on her plate.

"Haha, very funny. I prefer a big steak," She said as she slapped his hand away.

"Here ya go," Tig said as he placed the steak on her plate, next to her salad.

"Thanks, daddio," She said as she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

She smiled at her dad and he smiled back, they were a good little family.

Stormi looked around the table and she locked eyes with Gemma and it was like they were having a single thought.

'This is my family."

____________________________________