>ten<

After Half-Sack didn't throw the fight, the boys still owed money to the Irish.

Stormi knew because her dad was telling her about it, and she also learned about Lowell Sr. being buried with the Mayans, and she was told that Lowell Jr. was going back to rehab.

She ended up scheduling into working the office for the day because Gemma wanted to be there for when Abel got out of the toaster.

Of course, Storm was happy to watch the office for Gemma.

She showered and she got dressed, for the day-

She was ready to leave the house after she curled her hair

____________________________________

Juice ended up coming to see her, and he just sat on the desk for a few seconds.

"Sack and I are gonna go and pick up a car. I love you," Juice quickly realized what he said and he sorta rushed out of the office before Stormi could say anything.

She sat there in shock, as she looked out the door at him climbing inside the two truck with Half-Sack.

"You okay, lass?" Chibs asked as he walked into office and Storm shook her head.

"Juice... he just told me he loved me then ran out," Storm sounded a little confused as she looked at Chibs, "I don't think he meant it."

"I think he did, darlin'," Chibs said as he leant down and kissed her forehead, "The kid's just scared you don't feel the same."

"But I do," Storm said as she looked at the Scotsman, and she had unused tears in her eyes.

"Have your girls come hang out with you," Chibs said as he left the office.

Stormi decided to take his advice and she called the girls.

____________________________________

Once Lia and Mia were at the office, Stormi told the girls everything and they both told her to just confront him.

And just like that, Half-Sack pulled in with an ambulance.

"What the hell?!" Stormi yelled as she ran into the garage and quickly pulled the garage doors shut.

"What were you thinking?" She heard Mia ask the prospect, then she heard Lia laughing at the response.

Soon enough the entire club, well who was all there, came into the garage.

And a lil but later, Juice walked in.

"You and I need to talk," Stormi demanded as she saw the man.

"Can it wait, sweetheart? We need him whole," Her dad said as he looked at his daughter.

"Hell no!" She yelled and Lia and Mia both crossed their arms and sorta glared at Juice.

All of them members in the garage just sat back and watched.

"You can't just tell a girl you love her then rush off! What is wrong with you, you fucking idiot?!" She yelled at him, and Tig's interest was immediately piqued.

"You ran out on my daughter after you told her you love her?" Tig asked as he looked at Juice, who looked a lil terrified.

"I can handle this myself, dad," Storm said as she stepped closer to Juice, and he held his hands out.

"Stormi," He was trying to keep a calm voice, to keep the girl in front of him calm.

Before anyone could stop her, she slapped him, right across the face, then grabbed him cut and pulled him closer to her.

"You stupid prick! Running off before I could tell you, that I love you too,"  She then pulled him into her and they were chest to chest, and she kissed him.

"About time," Chibs said as he clapped and then Tig laughed a bit.

"You better never treat her bad," Tig said as he glared at the boy.

"Never," Juice answered with a stupid big smile on his face.

Stormi was happy, as well.

____________________________________

Before long, the girls ended up back at Tig's house, watching movies.

"I can't believe you slapped him," Mia said as she laughed.

"I needed him to pay attention," Storm said as she laughed as well.

"You really love him, don't you?" Lia asked from her spot on the recliner.

"Yes, I do," Storm said as she smiled.

Before they could get back to their movie, her dad called.

"Hey," She answered and she heard panting.

"You girls get to the clubhouse! Hurry!" Before she could ask why, he hung up.

"Come on! We gotta get to the clubhouse!" She yelled and all three girls were out of the house, all three with glocks drawn until they got to the Jeep.

____________________________________

Turns out an Irishman had been shot, and they were afraid the Mayans would target the families.

When it turned morning, the girls were sitting around the clubhouse, in their clothes from the day before.

Stormi had taken her heels off and they were laying on the pool table beside her, from where she was sitting.

Lia has on a pair of black leggings, with a green and blue flannel that was unbuttoned with a white tank top, and her black and white vans.

Mia has on a dark red long sleeve dress that reached her mid-thighs and some black socks that reach her knees and a pair of dark red pumps, that she has sitting beside of Storm's heels.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Mia asked Clay as she looked at the Irishman, who was yelling out in pain.

"Should be," He said as he took a sip of beer.

The girls just sat there, Stormi, Mia, and Lia, all sitting in a circle on the pool table, playing go-fish, and passing a joint around.

____________________________________