>eleven<

Gemma ended up telling the girls to go and change, but take the prospect.

____________________________________

Lia ended up putting on a pair of skinny jeans with a simple black t-shirt that showed off her v-line a lil bit, with a simple jean jacket, and a pair of black flats.

Mia put on a simple skin tight white t-shirt that showed off her black bra, with a simple pink cardigan with some rhinestones on the shoulder, with a pair of simple black leggings that went to her calves, and a pair of simple puma tennis shoes, they had pink detailing and they were white.

And Stormi put on this-

She and the girls headed back to the clubhouse later that night

She quickly found Juice, who was sitting by himself, nursing a beer.

"Hey," She said as she planted herself into his lap.

"Hey, baby girl," He said as he placed a hand on her hip.

"Let's go lay down, I'm tired," She said as she pecked his lips, and he smiled and nodded.

"Come on," He said as he tapped her side for her to get up.

When she did, he took her hand lead her back to his room.

Once they were there, he handed her a SAMCRO t-shirt and she smiled as she took it.

She changed into right in front of him, she only left on her panties under the shirt. And he stripped down to his underwear.

She climbed up the bed, and she crawled right on top of him.

"I love you," She muttered into his shoulder as she kissed it.

"I love you," He whispered right into her ear, as he moved down to kiss her neck.

The ended up rearranging themselves, with Storm on her side, and Juice's head resting against her chest, and their arms around each other.

____________________________________

It was about a week later, and the entire club was now aware that one of Tig's princesses was now an old lady.

It was common knowledge in Charming that Tig took in Mia and Lia after their parents threw them out for hanging out in the clubhouse.

And now he referred to them as his daughters.

Stormi was getting ready for the day, inside of Juice's dorm room, where she now had some clothes.

She too a really quick shower and got dressed-

Gemma wanted her and the girls to go with her to the store after they got their nails redone, so she got ready

She met the girls at the bar.

"We looks cute as hell," Mia exclaimed as she smiled at the two other girls.

Mia has on a simple red tank top with a black bralette, with a pair of boot cut ripped jeans, and a pair of black strapped stilettos.

Lia had on a light peach colored loose t-shirt that was kinda long, a little past her butt in the back and waist length in the front, and you could see her black bra through it, and she wore a pair of dark jean shorts that went to her mid-thighs and they had rips in them, and she had on a pair of light brown gladiator sandals that went to her ankles and zipped in the back.

"Yes we do," Stormi said as she smiled at her best friends.

"Damn right," Lia agreed as she wrapped her arms around her friends and they left the clubhouse.

____________________________________