Solving the mystery

ANONYMOUS POV

I panicked when i heard that she went into forbidden forest yesterday. She isn't safe there i can't lose her. I wanted to run to her and check if she was okay or not because i know she met You-Know-Who and now he knows she is alive. He would harm her i can't let that happen. I've to talk to Headmaster. I left my office and went into his office to talk.

"Headmaster sir, Its not safe here, not anymore. He saw her last night, he will kill her. I can't lose her not when i just got her" i panicked i know my voice had fear in them.

"I know he saw her last night, but till i'm here i would not let anyone harm both of them. You don't need to worry." he said in a calm tone and i believe him. I know he is the strongest wizard in the world.

"But headmaster till now she might want to find out the truth about herself, but i don't want her to know just yet" i said. I know i want her to know who i am but she is too young. I don't want her to go through heartbreak when she will know about her mother just yet. I want to see her smile, to laugh carelessly, to enjoy herself.

"I told you before i won't tell her anything till she is not prepared to hear it and i know she is not ready yet, so i will not" He said which caused me to relax so i thanked him and went to my office.

(Y/N) POV

We just gave our exams and were out walking well except for Hermione she was happily skipping by our side looking like she won some war that got her so happy.

"I'd always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." (of course Hermione) she said skipping happily ahead of us.

"Speak for yourself." Ron snickered. Well someone's exam didn't went as it should have been. Mine was good but i don't know about how much i will score.

"All right there, Harry,(y/n)?" Ron asked as we rub our scar.

"Our scar. It keeps burning." Harry answered, its true after we returned from the forbidden forest our scar kept burning from time to time. We don't know why.

"It's happened before." Hermione asked now walking with us but still have her goofy smile on her face.

"Not like this." I said. Yeah our scar use to hurt but not this much and not frequently but nowadays its happening again and again.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Hermione said but we know that's not gonna help.

"I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming." Harry said as we were walking side by side and i smiled. I like him but i won't tell anyone.

"Of course!" I said suddenly realizing that it was no stranger who gave hagrid a dragon, i mean how do you think it could be coincidence that hagrid wanted a dragon and some stranger had it in his pocket. Who would walk casually with a dragon egg in there pocket? Now it make sense.

"What is it (y/n) ?" Hermione asked as i started heading towards Hagrid's hut to ask him few question in my mind. I do feel something is not right and i will find it out and they all followed.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon......and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets?" i told them Excitedly finally solving the mystery.

"Why didn't I see it before?" harry asked and we all shrugged. As we approached his hut we saw him sitting outside doing some work of his.

"Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?" I asked him

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." he said

"This stranger, though, You and he must have talked." Harry asked

"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem"." hagrid shrugged.

"Did he seem interested in Fluffy?" I asked curiously.

"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy. How often do you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him, I said. I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him." Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep." he said before he realised he said too much and he accidently told us how to calm fluffy and if the stranger was Professor Snape he now Knows how to get past fluffy which means that Philosopher's Stone is no longer safe.

"I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid muttered to himself. We ran to warn Professor Dumbledore about this

"Where are you going? Wait!" We could hear hagrid asking but we can't wait we need to tell Professor to make sure the stone is safe. We ran to Professor McGonagall office so she could take us to Professor Dumbledore's office.

"We have to see Professor Dumbledore." we said as we stopped infront of her table as she looked up from the work she was doing. We were panting as we ran fast.

"Immediately!" Harry said trying to imply that its urgent and important.

"I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." She said. Oh no this can't be happening.

"He's gone? But this is important! This is about the Philosopher's Stone!" i almost yelled this out because it is really important if Snape knows about fluffy and with Dumbledore gone he would try to steal it.

"How do you know...? " Professor McGonagall asked quite nervous and its right no one knows about what's hidden in Hogwarts apart from us.

"Someone's going to try and steal it." I said

"I don't know how you four found about the stone but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly." She said sternly feeling dejected we left thee room but we have to something before its too late.

"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape. Which means he knows how to get past Fluffy. And with Dumbledore gone..." Hermione said as we were outside the office walking through the corridor.

"Good afternoon." Professor Snape said from behind us suddenly Hermione stopped what she was talking and we all looked at each other with wide eyes. We got glued to where we were and turned a bit to face him.

"Now, what would Four young Gryffindors such as yourselves......be doing inside on a day like this?" he looked as us questioningly with what look like glare that was constant on his face. My mind wondered to when i saw him in the mirror with a women and myself, he looked so good smiling the best smile, having the look of love in his eyes, his warmth was giving a cosy feeling like i was home...it would be good if he would be same as ge was in that mirror. I don't know who is he to me but the current circumstances says that he is trying to help someone who is evil i can't trust him when he tried to kill harry in quidditch match that day..i was so engaged in my thoughts that i didn't saw him looking back at me with concentration i must be staring now this is awkward. I cleared my throat to get rid of this awkward moment and looked at Hermione.

"Uh..we.. We were just..." She was stuttering, trying to get up with some lie well she didn't knew how bad she was when it comes to lying.

"You ought to be careful. People will think you're......up to something." He said glaring at all of us and then he glanced at me one more time and left

"Now what do we do?" I asked we need to hurry and we need a perfect olan if we want to stop him.

"We go down the trap door. Tonight."  harry said with determination in his eyes we all nodded. So this is it tonight we gonna try and stop Professor Snape from stealing the stone, but deep down i was praying that the man who was going to steal the stone should not be Snape I don't know why but i don't want it to be him. My life is a mystery, my identity is a mystery, what i saw in the mirror that day was a mystery, everything is mystery to me but I'm waiting for myself to get ready for whatever is coming infront of us mostly for myself to actually hear about the truth of my life.