Platform 9 3/4

YOUR POV

I woke up before my mum could wake me up see this is how much I was excited to go to Hogwarts. I got ready and did some last minute check to make sure I didn't forgot anything and then ran down to see Hermione and her parents were sitting and having breakfast with my parents. Hermione felt my presence so she turned around and ran straight to me and gave me a bone breaking hug I guess she is just as excited as I am. We did our breakfast and went to station with our tickets in our hands. It was written platform 9 3/4 I was confused I never saw something like that.

"Mum what does platform 9 3/4 means we don't have any such platform at least not that I remember " I asked her. She laughed at me and said

"You will see sweetie " and then we went to platform I was quiet curious to know where is this platform I wanted to see.

"Listen both of you" My dad said to me and Hermione as we stood in between platform 9 and 10.

"All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll not crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous." we were nervous as hell but excited as well.

I pushed my trolley round and stared at the barrier. It looked very solid.

I started to walk towards it. People jostled me on their way to platforms nine and ten. I walked more quickly. I was going to smash right into that ticket box and then I'd be in trouble leaning forward on my trolley. I broke into a heavy run  the barrier was coming nearer and nearer I wouldn't be able to stop the trolley was out of control I was a foot away i closed my eyes ready for the crash

It didn't come I kept on running I opened my eyes.

A scarlet steam engine was waiting next to a platform packed with people. A sign overhead said Hogwarts Express, 11 o'clock. I looked behind me and saw a wrought-iron archway where the ticket box had been, with the words Platform Nine and Three-Quarters on it. I had done it then Hermione came next with our parents.

Smoke from the engine drifted over the heads of the chattering crowd, while cats of every color wound here and there between their legs. Owls hooted to each other in a disgruntled sort of way over the babble and the scraping of heavy trunks.

The first few carriages were already packed with students, some hanging out of the window to talk to their families, some fighting over seats. We pushed our trolley off down the platform in search of an empty seat. We found us a seat and left our belongings to meet our parents for the last time. After an long emotional And teary moment we finally let go our parents and went back to our seat.

After few minutes a boy came asking for an empty seat we welcomed him in but then he kept his trunk in and started searching for something.

"Hey I'm Neville Longbottom and I'm searching for my toad Trevor can you guys please help me look for him?"  The boy asked politely.

"Of course Neville and by the way I'm (y/n) (l/n) and this is Hermione Granger" we smiled and he returned it. We were changed in our robes as soon as we could and then went out looking for Trevor.

After searching for a while we stopped at compartment where two boys were sitting with lots of Bertie Botts Every-Flavour Beans, Droobles Best Blowing Gum, Chocolate Frogs, Pumpkin Pasties, Cauldron Cakes, Liquorice Wands and a number of other strange things. One with black hair with bright green eyes and a thunderbolt scar on his forehead with a round glasses which was tapped in the middle and I recognized him instantly by that scare. He is Harry Potter and a red head boy with green eyes who had a rat on his lap and mouth full of candies he was just about to do some magic which was rudely interrupted by Hermione.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy name  Nevilles lost one." she said. They shook their head no but Hermione wasn't paying attention she was rather intrested in the magic that the red haired boy was about to perform.

"Oh, are you doing magic? Lets see it, then." she said by looking at the wand in his hand.

She sat down. Ron looked taken aback. I sat next to her because i wanted to watch as well.

"Er - all right."

He cleared his throat.

"Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow."
He waved his wand, but nothing happened.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?"said Hermione.

"Well, its not very good, is it? I've tried a few simple spells just for practice and its all worked for me." she took her wand out and pointed it towards Harry's glass.

"Oculus Reparo" the tape around Harry's glasses disappeared. Both of the boys were shocked eyes wide open. He removed his glass to check it.

"Holy Cricket! You are Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger. And this is my friend (y/n)(l/n). And you are?" she turned towards red haired boy.

"Erm, Ron Weasley." he said through a mouthful of candy.

"Pleasure" and I smile towards both of them while getting one in return while Hermione look disgusted with ron.

"Well you two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon" she was about to move out but stopped in her track and turned towards ron.

"You've got some dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there." she told him pointing towards the same spot on her nose for showing him where exactly it is. Ron rubbed his nose tentatively. After that she left.

"I'm Sorry she was little rude. Please don't mind her" I said to both of them to which they smiled

"It's okay" Harry said.

"Well hope we can be friends and see you at Hogwarts." I said

"of course" ron said. I way a quick bye and left to our compartment to find hermione sitting looking out and sat beside her and looked out as well.

We are finally going to arrive at Hogwarts.

~~Meanwhile~~

"Headmaster sir she is going to be here any minute know" a stern voice said with a tone of happiness in it.

"I know " Dumbledore replied.

"Please sir, she can't find out about me" the voice said this time with a sad tone in it as if the person he was talking about is most important to him in this world.

"I know that. You don't have to worry about it. I will only tell her when I will feel it is the right time to tell her or when she comes asking for the truth or when she can finally understand it" Dumbledore replied.

"Thankyou Head Master i'm really thankful for your help." Anonymous voice said. After that he left with a smile.

______________________________________

Done with another chapter and here it is the journey begins.!