Chapter 19: Kiss

Chapter 19: Kiss

Holy hell.

He was kissing Hinata, actually kissing her.

On first contact, they'd kept their lips closed, but he needed more. Her lips were soft, parting slightly when she sighed, so he moved his lips over to her top lip. He caught it between his lips and gently suckled. Then there were the corners of her mouth that needed his attention, too. He was quickly learning the difference in sensation. While her lips were lush, softly rounded, the corners of her lips were sweetly indented. Then he slowly moved to her lower lip, which Naruto was discovering was his favorite part to kiss because of its fullness. There was more to suckle and more to nibble.

He pulled back and looked at her face. His hands cupped her jaw, thumbs smoothing over her cheeks, her skin so delicate, he couldn't stop rubbing against the softness. Her eyes were closed, a hint of rosy color on her face. Her lips were plump and pink, and he knew he wasn't going to be able to stop kissing her. So he moved in again and brushed his mouth lightly against her lips, then her cheeks, and at her temple while his fingers still cradled her jaw.

"More, Hinata," he said against her ear. "Please?"

She nodded, her eyes still closed and Naruto's seeking mouth drifted back to her lips. She sighed and her breath fanned against his cheek. A thumb was rubbing against her jaw, gently urging her to open her mouth when Naruto suddenly sighed against her parted lips and stopped.

His Kyuubi mode immediately flared up as soon as he heard them. The kunais came flying first and Naruto blocked them with his back even as he wrapped Hinata in his arms and Kurama's protective cloak. The kunais fell ineffectively to the ground.

Twelve bodies came flying at him all at once.

"What are you doing to Hinata-senpai, you bastard?!" came the angry screams of boys and girls.

"You ass! Get your arms off her!"

His Nine-tails chakra arms stopped and caught them mid-air as he finally turned around. He glanced down at Hinata, who was blushing at getting caught kissing at work, but she was smiling at him, too.

"First of all, don't just throw your kunais haphazardly like that. You guys didn't even identify whether I'm an enemy or not," Naruto said patiently to Hinata's students.

He then added in a stern voice, "Plus, you could have missed me and hit her."

The kids stopped their squirming and looked at her with guilt.

"But I admire the fact that you want to defend her," he said with a grin. "Just don't attack someone when their back is turned, though. That's cowardly and not how shinobi fight."

He put them all down. The students stood around looking at each other then at him and Hinata.

"Wait, it's Naruto-senpai!" one of the kids finally realized. There was a hush as they gazed at him in awe. But it was short-lived.

"Why were you kissing her?" came an angry, demanding voice. It was the same boy with trouble-making eyes.

Hinata stiffened in his arms. Naruto blushed but he answered truthfully, "Because I wanted to and she said I could."

"Well, if you can do that, then I want to do it, too!" from the same boy. Other voices chorused the same.

Naruto suddenly glared at them. Competition already! From eleven-year-olds!

He was going to have to tell them straight.

"No way! She's mine!"

-----------------