Terushima Y. || Piercing

word count: 1481

When your eyes landed on Terushima Yuuji for the first time, dear lord, you were dazed.

But who wouldn't be? The boy was tall, slicked back bleached hair, piercings and with a sleeveless black top, he looked like a snack.

You weren't sure what it was about his look that had you completely hooked because he wasn't your type at all. You had been rather conservative in your search for a suitor, always looking for those smart, studious ones who dressed well and spoke with poise, but Terushima Yuuji was nothing like that.

He was loud, immature and closer to a delinquent than a gentleman; well, at least based off his exterior – considering you had never actually talked to the guy. He was a whole year above you and not to mention a third year now; there was no way you would ever get the chance to do so.

Though you weren't sure you would even survive if you did talk to him.

Because you knew about that thing in his mouth; that stupid ass tongue piercing that would shine through sometimes when he spoke or gave orders to his team. You were never a big fan of volleyball, but for Terushima, you were willing to give him your time and so much more.

And that tongue piercing, god, it would work wonders on your–

"(L/n)!"

You jumped at the sound of your name being called, your eyes widening as you took in the sight of the world before you: realizing that you were, yet again, dozing off to the thoughts of a boy you had never even talked to.

Looking in front, you nearly shivered seeing your teacher glaring daggers at you while your classmates were holding in their laughter. Crap.

"This is your third time dozing off this week. I've had enough of this. Get out of my class!"

"Wait, but–"

"Out!"

That was how you found yourself wandering the hallways outside, grunting in annoyance and getting extremely mad at yourself for being thrown out of a class that you desperately needed to attend. It sucked that you were failing the math tests already, but getting booted meant missing out on new information too.

You sighed before dropping your bag by the stairwell and taking a seat, casually opening your textbook to poorly attempt at learning the material yourself.

Out of stress, you dropped your head into your book, pulling at the roots of your hair.

"I'm going to jump off a cliff," you spoke to yourself.

"Well, the nearest cliff is at least an hour away from here. If you want a quicker route, the window's not a bad alternative."

Your eyebrows furrowed at the sound of the voice but you brought your head up anyway, snapping to the sound of the voice and you nearly died right that instant when you saw Terushima Yuuji with his loosened tie, body leaning back against the railing of the stairs from a few steps above where you were.

How do you breathe again?

"I- yes," you replied, trying to suppress the blush that was about to scatter your cheeks.

Terushima raised a brow, "So, second year, math textbook and sat on the stairs during class hours. You just got kicked out of Nakamura sensei's class huh?"

You sighed, "Dozed off for the third time."

Terushima chuckled, somewhat amused. "Third? It's a miracle it took him this long to kick you out."