Iwaizumi H. || Beautiful

(mentions of sex, but still censored; yall know i can't write smut so use your imagination you dirty hoes)

word count: 3544

"One more, sir."

You lifted your empty glass, holding it in your fingers to gesture to the bartender for one more drink. With a tight red dress that accentuated your curves, slick heels that boosted your height and a red lip that made you look even more seductive than the aura you brought off, any man in that bar would've wanted a taste of you – but that was before your endless drinking.

You had lost count of how many shots you had taken, trying to treat alcohol like water or some kind of magic potion that would heal your heart from the pain.

But if anything, that alcohol only made your mind fog, your throat burn and your heart to clench further. The disgusting memory was etched in the back of your mind – walking into your boyfriend naked and pounding himself into another girl in bed on your one-year anniversary – there was nothing quite like it.

You felt a lot of things: hate, fury, wrath, disappointment, sadness, heartbreak – but also, guilt? You wondered if you were the reason he had become unfaithful.

You got with him in your final year of high school, when he was already a college student navigating his way through adulthood. He was mature, which you liked about him – nothing at all like those clingy, childish boys in your batch who were trying to woo you.

But maybe it was you that was too childish for him. After all, you made him wait a whole year without having sex with you because you 'weren't ready'. You had never done it before and you were genuinely nervous of it, but you were glad when your boyfriend told you he would wait as long as you needed him to.

Of course, you would have never guessed the only reason he was able to endure it was because he was fucking other people on the side.

While today you wanted to do something special for him – finally lose yourself to him on your one-year milestone, you at first told him you would be busy and begged to spend your anniversary the next day. Although that was just a reason to go into his apartment and set up the scene with rose petals, candles and well – you, in the sexy lingerie you had been saving for this moment. But unfortunately, you were met with such a horrid view.

You couldn't really recall the rest of the scene. There was just a lot of noise: shouting, crying, and slamming of the door. And somehow you ended up here at the bar near your college, drinking your sorrows away.

"One more!" you called again. The bartender was getting tired of your shouts.

Sitting down for a very long time, downing shots definitely had you feeling a bit uncomfortable, and so you stretched out, your limbs extending upwards as you leaned back slightly, only to be met by gravity. Somehow losing balance, you almost fall completely from your chair, but you didn't.

Wrapped in strong, steady arms, you were caught and brought up back to reality when your eyes met dark olive green ones, staring right into your soul.

"Hey, you alright there?" his voice was kind and concerned, which was strange since you were pretty sure you had never met this boy before. Had you?

You examined his features: sharp eyes, tanned skin, dark spiky hair and hunky arms. Those arms were gorgeous – he could probably kill you with a hug. "I-um," you tried to breathe out.

You knew the answer to his question: it was no. No, of course you weren't alright. You had just witnessed a tragedy, the end of your relationship and while you were spending your final savings on overpriced alcohol, your boyfriend — sorry, ex-boyfriend — was probably snuggling with that girl who could satisfy him better than you ever could.