My World- Chapter 11

"It's ok I will find you" he whispered as we slowly began losing conscious "no matter what, my Alcea Rosea."

I'll find you...

I slowly lifted my heavy eyes as I looked around the unfamiliar room I was in.

This isn't the hospital nor the lab. I don't see Rinko. Where am I?! Kirito!

There was silence. I looked around the empty pitch black room trying to make out something. Anything.

"Hello" I questioned as my voice echoed through the endless darkness as different sets of codes began appearing around the whole area.

I'm still in the virtual world...

"Alcea" a familiar voice called as I quickly turned to the source.

"Papa" I yelled as I saw him a little further down so I ran and stopped just a couple of feet noticing his body was not physical "what..."

"Congrats on clearing the game. You know the players were suppose to fight us on the last floor" he explained as I followed his gaze the a specific set of codes.

These are SAO's gaming codes... wait- how do I even know this?

"You can't die in the virtual world" he said while I stared at the codes and then my face turned pale "since without you this virtual world we made wouldn't have existed. As the Seed, you can create Virtual Reality worlds as well as control the input and output of the five senses of the players, which allows players to FullDive into the created world."

~~~

"She's been in a coma ever since her mother tried to kill her, Rinko" Akihiko said to Rinko.

"She's so beautiful" she whispered as she had moved a strand hair in front of my face from my resting body.

~~~

"Akihiko" I whispered my mouth feeling like sand paper as I barely choked out "what did you do to me?"

He looked at me with sadden eyes as he spoke "all of it was to wake you up."

~~~

"She has a traumatic past that we don't really know much about, but I decided to help her and try to save her..." he said to Rinko.

A year was wasted trying to get me to wake up... Akihiko found a way, but he had to plant a seed and chip in my brain to make me forget all the damage I had... and wake me back up.

"From here on you'll be living with us" a kind lady cooed "I'm Koujiro Rinko and this is Akihiko Kayaba..."

"Papa... mama" I said as they smiled at my pale skinny six year old body.

I couldn't remember anything before that and I never tried to, but after that I would always spend time with Akihiko in his lab. I was always drawn to computers and such.

Eventually the both of them figured out the power I had over technology. I helped him develop the beta test so I could practice controlling what we began to call the 'World Seed'.

~~~

"NO! STOP IT" I yelled as the memories came flooding back.

Oh my goodness I had another life in the other world!

"Why'd you make me forget all over?!!! Huh?! Why'd YOU wipe MY memories all over AGAIN" I screamed my lungs out as my tears clouded my vision, there was no end to them.