Dear Friends- Chapter 2

|November 25, 2022 Floor 25|

I walked over to the monster in front of me and closed my eyes as I pulled my sword from its scabbard and within a flash I sliced off the arms of the monster and returned to the ground shielding back my sword.

Heathcliff has me recruiting players I think are strong enough or have potential to become strong members for his dream guild.

"You really helped us out. Thanks a bunch" the boy who I just saved smiled giving me a thumbs up "maybe I can take you out for some-"

"As repayment for saving his ass why don't we buy you meal" another player, a girl, from their party said while punching the boy I just saved.

That monster wasn't beginner level... they're mid level players. Maybe with more training... they'd be excellent for the guild.

Thus, they ended up treating me to dinner. They took me to some cabin and ordered a lot of food.

"I'm Mint" she introduced "the one you saved is Sora and that's Arata."

"Alcea" I introduced bowing my head a bit as a formal greeting as I grabbed a rice ball and began eating.

It's good...

"...Alcea, would you like to friend us" Sora suddenly asked sending me a friend request as they all smiled softly at me.

They want to friend me? Hold on-I'm the one who's looking to recruit players, not the other way around.

"We promise to keep on feeding you rice balls" Arata said as an attempt to bribe me which worked a bit until Sora smacked his head, scolding him.

"We'll be by your side till we clear this game! We could even meet back in the real world" Mint said as if speaking for everyone.

Meet back in the real world... ? Real? Isn't this reality.

"We're friends now whether you choose to join us or not" Mint smiled.

"We never leave a friend so get use to having us around" Sora said.

What's this... my heart... it feels tight... like I'm suffocating.

______________________________

✖️

<<Friend Request>>

From Mint, Sora, and Arata

\\🟢ACCEPTED//

______________________________

|October 1, 2023 Floor 55|

That morning I woke up with Mint beside me sharing a bed while the boys shared the other. I wished that we could stay like that forever.

When we first met I told them about my father and his guild and after some convincing on his part they decided to join since I was with him. I was right to say they had the potential to be strong high leveled players. They were a few of our top ones.

Unfortunately later that day; Sora, Mint, and Arata decided to run off blindly in the Dungeon as a dare. They were usually a bit more mature than that, but that day was just one of our goofy days. We found the boss room and they said they would take a quick peak inside and leave right away.