Chapter nine

"Come in." Jackells poked his head through my doorway, and smiled. "Hey Jenna. Dads home. He wants you to get out of the house, or do so something. He said it's not healthy for you to stay inside slumping around." I looked at him and nodded.
He smiled once again, then quietly shut the door. I really didn't feel like coming down, because the only time I had come out of my room in the past six days, was when I needed to get food. I had a bathroom built into my room. I rolled over onto my stomach, and felt my face becoming warm with tears. I missed Gail, so badly. But I knew I should've just chosen him, instead of dancing with Shawn. Feeling horrible inside, I finally pushed myself out of bed. I walked to my dresser, and took a look at what was in the reflection. There stood a girl, in a white sweat shirt, and black capris. Her hair was messy, and wasn't its usual straight form. This girl, was me. I felt tears freely rushing down my face. I couldn't believe what a boy had done to me. Especially this one. I wiped away my tears, and picked up my phone.
"This Casey Millers. Who is this?" Casey's pleasant voice filled my phone.
"Hi Case. It's Jenna." I said running my fingers through my hair. She gasped in surprise.
"Oh hey Jenna! I are you feeling better about what happened?should I come over?" I laughed. Oh, how I loved my Casey.
"I'm fine. Listen, I was calling to ask you if we could go shopping today. It's been a week since the party, and I need to get out." I could practically see her doing a happy dance on the other end of the line. Casey LOVES shopping. It's like her favorite hobby. Even though I am pretty sure it's not a hobby.
"Yes! I would love to! I'll pick you up in ten. I just want to pick up Danny-" I gasped. "Danny?!" She laughed nervously.
"Well, he and I meet up at the gym, and he wanted to date me." I shook my head and frowned. "You and Danny have dated five times and broke up every time, too. I don't like him after what he's done to you." I said rushing to my dresser and digging through my top drawer for a shirt. "Ughhh!" My life story: I wake up, brush my teeth, then go to get dressed. And guess what? The clothes I got ready the night before are GONE. It gets so aggravating, because now, I think there's a crazy clothes bandit on the loose. And I WILL be setting up a camera.
"I know, it's just this time it's different-" I groaned. "Exactly like the five other times? Ok, whatever." I hung up after saying goodbye, and throwing on some jeans, a cool shirt that sleeves didn't start until the end of your shoulders so you could see the tank top underneath. And my converse that have the Milky Way on them. I curled my hair, and put a light dusting of makeup on, then frowned, remembering Danny. Danny, a very good looking guy, had dated Casey several times before in the beginning of high school, and had broken up several times. Because their 'spark had gone' (quoted by Casey) or some other reason. Suddenly, a car horn honked form outside my house. I ran to my room, and grabbed my phone and wallet. Then, I hurried downstairs. I lived in one of those huge two story houses that you find in the rich part of town, because, I was kind of rich. Only because my father worked as a surgeon and barley came home. I ran out the front door, and jumped into the backseat of the huge SUV. Then realized, that Danny was sitting besides me... With his shirt off.
"Sorry Jenna....I just picked up Danny from swim practice. He's going to get changed in the back of the car." My eyes widened. "You mean, like pants to?" She nodded.
I sighed and covered my eyes then sighed. This is going to be awkward.

Authors note
I am soooooooooooooo, sorry!!! I took such a long time to update:( on the bright side, it's a long chapter! Yay! But i kind of put the story on hold. I had some "family problems" to take care of. Anyway thanks for reading!!
(P.S unedited chapter )