Chapter four

"He what?!" Casey covered her mouth in shock, why'll Macyian just smiled. I gazed at her, as she flipped her long black hair behind her ear. Her dark green eyes were filled with sadness, as usual. I sighed, feeling sorry for her. She was absolutely gorgeous, but she had a sad story. When she was five, her parents were murdered, and she and her sister were forced to move to her grandparents house. I couldn't imagine losing my dad.
"Jenna! Jenna!" I looked over at Casey who was staring at me, concern plastered over her face. She stared at me with her hazel eyes, then sighed, pulling back a strand of her blonde hair. She gazed back at me, and crinkled up her nose, making it hard to see her light dusting of freckles.
"What?" I asked. She sighed an annoyance, and pointed to a picture of me and Gail on the wall of my room. It was a picture of us in seventh grade. I looked at the way his arms wrapped around my waist, and he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Who do you chose? Shawn or Gail?" I looked up at the ceiling confused. "Well, when Shawn asked me I said yes, and when Gail asked I said yes so I'm torn." She, Macyian, and I groaned remembering the awkwardness of when they had come, and I was making out with Gail. I forced him out the window, and he had started cussing like crazy when he saw them. Oh yeah, he was in his boxers.
"Just choose." She said as I picked up my phone, and logged onto watt-pad. I looked at Jelwolfs page to see if she had updated my favorite book of hers, the book of Orion. I sighed realizing she hadn't. "Well, I guess I'll go with Gail then."
Casey frowned. "I was kind of hoping for Shawn. He's way hotter." I looked her with the are-you-seriously-implying-that-the-mysterious-hottie-is-less-hot-than-a-jock? look when suddenly, a voice spoke out.
"I agree with Jenna. I think mysterious guys are hotter." Casey and I stared at her in surprise. She hadn't spoken the whole time she was here. She's always quiet when shes around people, that sometimes me and Casey forget that she was with us. "See, Casey?" I broke the silence standing up, and walking over to my closet.
"What are you doing Jenna?" They both asked as I pulled out a Attack on tight-ins t-shirt and a pair of dark skinny jeans. i turned around and smirked at both of their confused faces.
"Did you forget about school tomorrow?" They both groaned as I laughed. They were so busted!

Authors note
So in this chapter I decided to mention Jelwolf and her story, and I recommend you take a look at all her books, and vote her. She's awesome at writing and I hope you in joyed this chapter.
Love, your favorite author, Quinn.