Chapter two

I glared at him. "Seriously? We almost got killed by a angry mob of walmart employes, because of you stealing hubba-bubba and a candy bar, and you are offering me gum that you stole!? No thank you, I don't want any part of your stolen franchise!" He laughed and stopped at a red light. He turned his body towards me. "I was breaking the silence ms.Gitama." Did he just say Gintama? My all time favorite anime? He. Was. Going. Down.
"Do not use it's name in-vein!" I growled through gritted teeth. He narrowed his eyes at me just as I had done.
"What are you going to do about it?" He responded with a bossy tone.
"Beat the crap out of you!" I said as I lunged forward with my hands turned into claws. My teeth were showing and looked kind of like fangs. I leaped onto him and slammed his hands against the car door and pinned them down with my knees, and sat on top of his lap. Believe it or not, I was pretty strong for a girl. I once beat up the school bully Hutson, in fourth grade. I broke his arm, and gave him a black eye. From them on everyone was afraid of me. That's probably the reason why I have two friends.
"Get off me!" He said playfully as he tried to push me off, I barely managed to stay on top of him. I smirked evilly.
"You messed with me, so I told you I would beat the crap out of you." I slowly pulled my hands up and waved my fingers crazily.
"So I will......tickle!!" My hands shot down to his chest, and I started to tickle. he started laughing as my fingers Collided down his chest, to his stomach then, back up.
"Take it back!" I shouted at him, feeling like an evil mastermind.
"Never!" He screeched as my hands dug harder into his stomach.
"Ow! Ok, ok! I take it back! I take it back! Just stop!" He squealed like a girl, as I let go of his stomach. I
leaned in closer to whisper something on his ear.
"Thank you." I traced his biceps with my finger and looked up at him. His eyes looked to my lips, then back to my eyes. He leaned in and closed the gap between us. My lips synced up with his, as I moved them slowly. I pulled back and placed my forehead against his. He smiled and kissed my check.
"Your all mine."

Authors note
Ohhhh..... Jenna and Shawn sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g. Looks like those two are more than friends! I guess maybe we'll find out..
Love, your favorite author, Quinn