Chapter three

I leaned against my room door, sighing. I felt like a cloud had just picked me up, and drifted me up to heaven. "It was so dreamy! I kissed him, then he kissed me and said, 'your mine.' then he took me home." I said into my phone sitting down on my bed.
"Good for you Jenna. As for me and Thomas, no luck on the whole romantic thing." Casey said quite loudly into her phone.
"Good god Casey!" I covered my ears. "You can talk loud!! I don't know how I've managed to put up with you for all these Years!"
"That's what friends are for! Listening to each other talk loudly!" I laughed at my best friends comment. I only had two friends. Macyian, and Casey. They were both really close.
"So Jenna," she said. "I'am in my car on the way to your house. Macyian is next to me." I laughed wasn't I lucky to have such a good friend?
"Ok Case. Bye." I hung up and set my phone down on the night table next to my bed. I fell onto the soft comforters and, breathed in the warm lavender sent. I sighed and stated up at the ceiling. Could life get any better?
"Hey Jenna." I jumped off of the bed, and spun around to face the window. A smile greeted me. "Did I scare you my princess?"
I looked at Gail and sighed annoyed. "When will you stop coming to my window? News flash, it's not seventh grade anymore. I don't have a huge crush on you." He jumped off of the window ceil, and jumped into my room, with a smirk on his face. Finally out of the shadows.
"I'am so sorry honey, but just because you don't have a crush on me, doesn't mean I don't have a crush on you." He said playfully. I looked over at him, and to my surprise he looked hot. The last time I saw him, he looked like a nerd. But now, he had a bad boy look that I couldn't deny, got my blood pumping. He was wearing a black hoodie, and some dark jeans. I watched as he pulled the hoodie over his head and, threw it on my dresser. His dark blue T-shirt showed off his big muscles and, well formed body. My gaze traveled up to his face, were I saw his crystal blue eyes. His dark black hair was disheveled, giving him the official 'hot factor' look. He looked up at me smiling, with those cute dimples he's had since we were kids.
"Done checking me out?" He said turning on my tv and sitting on my bed. Normally, girls would blush and deny it, but I was more confident.
"You wish Badboy." He smirked at me then, patted the spot on my bed next to him. I sat down besides him, and watched the tv ahead of us. I laughed once I realized what he was watching.
"The bachelor!? Seriously?" I laughed at him. "I've seen manlier shows then this." I grabbed the remote and turned off TV, looking at Gail. He pouted making him look even cuter.
"Hey! I was watching that!" I laughed again, and pinched his nose. "Ow! Stop that!" He pushed my hand away, and looked up at me. That's when our gazes locked. His eyes sparkled, with something I've never seen before. They held want, and need, that I probably held in my eyes too. Suddenly, he started to lean in closer to me. I did the same, and pressed my lips against his. I moved my lips with him, as his hands reached my waist. He pulled me closer and I wrapped my hands around his neck. I pulled back slowly, resting my forehead against his. He stroked my hair,and smiled.
"Will you be mine?"

Authors note
Hey guys! Have you noticed anything? If you didn't, let me tell you, you are blind.
Jenna has two hotties! Shawn and Gail. Oh no this will not end well...
Love, your favorite author, Quinn.
(P.s unedited chapter.)