Chapter five

I groaned as I looked up at the small sign in front of the school. "Geeuin valley high school. Where the students aren't just students, they're prisoners." I said quoting the Geeuin valley sign.
"I like how you added on the prisoners part to the end." Casey laughed peeling her banana. I looked over at her. She had a cute blue and white summer dress on, with sandals that were gorgeous. You couldn't blame her for dressing like that. After all, we lived a block away from the beach of Florida. She had her hair in a pretty fishtail, that she surprisingly looked beautiful with. I looked over at Macyian, as she made her way towards us. She had on a black dress, with white high heels. I looked at her confused.
"What's with the fancy clothes?" She rolled her eyes and finally, caught up with us. "It's for church tonight." I looked at her with another confused look.
"On a Friday?" I questioned her. "But what about the party at the beach?" She shrugged.
"I just want to go to church tonight for my great aunts funeral." She said as we made our way into the school. Let me tell you, Macyian HATES parties. Every Friday when me, Casey, and her boyfriend Thomas, go to the party on the beach, Macyian makes up an excuse for not wanting to come with us. It gets on my nerves sometimes.
"So, did you know that Gail and Shawn are both going to be at the beach tonight?" Casey changed the subject as I tried to stuff some books into my locker. "Oh my god! I totally forgot about them! What am I supposed to do? I can't just choose one! I have to take care of this carefully and be considerate of both of them!" I panicked as I put my hands in front of my face.
"Calm down. You'll know who to choose." Casey comforted me. I looked up as the bell rang.
"Let's get to class." I said calmly slamming my locker door closed, and walking down the hall. The rest of the morning was boring, as usual. I had taken French, geometry, physics, and science before I made my way to the cafeteria with Macyian.
"Guten tag liebe freund." (Good afternoon my dear friend) Macyian said to me in German as I sat down at our table beside her.
"Sie zu Macyian." (You too Macyian) I said politely. She had just had her German class, when I had French. The only reason I knew how to speak German, was because my mother was from Germany. "How was your German exam?" I asked as I cut up my steak.
"I got an A! By the way, have you seen Casey?" She asked. I laughed at the way she had cleverly rhymed, then shook my head. I looked around the cafeteria, trying to find Casey. The jocks were at their table, the 'popular girls' were at their table, the nerds were at their table, the goths were at their table, and the losers were at their tables. You see, at my school, everyone has a place. I am in the loser category, why'll Macyian gets asked to sit at the 'popular girls' table everyday. Lucky for me, she says no. Suddenly, Jackells, my younger brother, walked in to the cafeteria. He was surrounded by girls who were drooling all over him. His blonde hair was disheveled, and his hazel eyes were looking straight at his girlfriend, Leverlly. My brother may be hot, but he is not a player. He only stays with one girl, and that's Leverlly. She smiled at him and started to pull her blonde hair into a pony tail. Her blue eyes looked up to him, and sparkled. She was beautiful, nice, and rich. That's what mattered to me.
"Jenna! Jenna! I see her!" Macyian broke me out of my trance, and pointed to the doors of the cafeteria. Casey's cheeks were bright red, and her eyes were glued to the floor. "What the hell happened to her?" I said as she quickly scurried over to our table.
"Guys, I have something to tell you." She said sitting down. "What?" I asked big eyed.
"Thomas just cheated on me."

Authors note
Longest chapter so far! Hip-hip-hooray! Looks like Casey has a bit of a problem. Don't you think? Well, Macyian's lucky she doesn't have any boy problems! I know his chapter must have been boring, but I promise the next one will be exciting.
Love, your favorite author, Quinn.