Chapter 17- Felix Vixen Scott

Katherine's pov

As soon as we reached the 3rd floor of the royalties room, we immediately looked for our rooms. We explored the floor until we found two separate hallways. One hallway had a sign saying "Zion, Kaleb, Giovanni and Felix", while the other one held a sign saying "Katherine, Princess, Stella and Julia."

"Ito siguro yung rason kung bakit ipinagbabawal nila tayong umakyat dito dati." Sabi ni Julia habang naglalakad patungo doon sa hallway na may sign namin. I think she's right. Its the royalties room.

Agad naming nakita ang apat na pintuan. Like what Zion mentioned earlier, our names were embedded on the nameplates. But there was one more empty nameplate just below my name. Hmm? What is this for?

No one dared to speak. We minded our own businesses and went to our respective rooms. And as soon as I opened the door, my eyes twinkled.

The room was humongous. It had a queen sized bed and a walk-in closet. The color of the walls were white, and the floor was also covered with a white, fluffy carpet. It also had a desk with a swivel chair. But what really caught my attention was the makeup dresser.

Agad kong sinarado ang pintuan at tumakbo papalapit sa nakita. Halos magpuso puso yung mata ko sa kagandahan ng dresser.

Marami raming brushes, palette, lipsticks at kung ano ano pa. And as a makeup lover, my eyes twinkled like stars. I feel like I'm in heaven.

I can't help but be in awe. I was so amazed. I thought that the room Zion talked about only consists of a desk and a chair. Like an office. But NO! It was more than that!

Sunod kong nilapitan yung walk-in closet. I was expecting an empty closet but damn! Half of the closet was full of clothes, and different kinds of shoes. The other half was empty. Nilapitan ko yung mga damit at tiningnan kung size ko ba. At ano pa nga ba, the clothes were exactly my size. Sunod kong tinignan yung mga sapatos at muling napahanga.

Lumabas ako sa closet at dumapa sa kama. My arms and legs were spread out, looking like a starfish. Ang lambot ng kama! I was busy squirming around when I felt something touch my hand. I saw a peach envelope with my name written on it.

Agad ko itong kinuha at tiningnan ang nasa loob. May sulat sa loob at may mga susi.

Dear Ms. Xanders,

I hope you liked your room. Feel free to use anything you see in this room for they are all yours. You can change anything to suit your liking. You're also free to stay and spend your night here on campus. Here are the keys for the schools' gate, entrance of the school building, cafeteria, the staff room and all you might need. If you have any concern, please do tell us.

Welcome Ms. Katherine Abigail Xanders, Zyxatious Academy's 23rd Duchess.

Sincerely,
Mr. Ronald Gonzales

Agad akong napatingin kay Stella ng bigla siyang pumasok at nagtitili papalapit sa akin.

"Syet! Ano tong pinasok natin?!" She exclaimed while rolling on my bed. Agad ko siyang sinipa na naging resulta ng pagkahulog niya sa sahig, face first. Buti na lang may carpet.

"Aray!" She exclaimed and stood up while holding her face. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up. You're ruining my bed." I said and tried to smooth out MY bed. I was busy harassing- I mean smoothing my bed when I once again heard my door opening. Pumasok yung dalawa pang baboy na ang lalaki ng ngiti.