In and out

(Jimins POV)
I woke up and Taehyung was beside be sleeping and hugging my waist. I got up took a shower and went limping downstairs.
"Fuck you Taehyung, you didn't have to go so hard." I muttered and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for him. After a bit he came down and rapped his arms around me. But something felt off. I heard a faint voice in my head. I feel like I heard it before. I shook it off and smiled at Taehyung.
"Good morning Tae."

"Morning babe." He grumbled into my neck. I chuckled and sat the plates down at the table. He sat and we began to eat. After breakfast he said he has to get some work done and went to the office he has in the house. I cleaned the dishes and heard the voice again.

"Come back to me. I miss you so much." And I felt a light touch on my hand and I gasped and rubbed my hand. It went away and I started to freak out but didn't want to tell Taehyung because he would over react. I ignored it and began to do his own thing and got a piece of paper and a pencil.

(Author's POV)

After a couple hours Taehyung came to the dinning room and saw Jimin sitting at the table with a pencil and looked really focused. He quietly looked over his shoulder and saw a perfect replica of himself on the paper. Taehyung gasped and Jimin jumped and turned and looked at Taehyung.

"Hey Tae, what's up?"

"I finished work. That's a nice drawing."

"Eh, it's okay I guess." Jimin said shrugging.

"You can have it if you want. I was just going to throw it away."

Taehyung smiled and took the paper and hung it up in their room. 

"Please Jiminie, wake up I want to hear your voice again."

Jimin was confused. "I am awake." He whispered." But he started to think. He went to his and Taehyung's room and saw a light and started to follow it. He gasped and opened his eyes. He was in a hospital bed with Jungkook holding his hand.

"Babe your awake!" Jungkook said excitedly as Jimin became confused.

"How did I get here? I was just in an house with Tae?"

"Babe, you have been in a coma for the past couple months. You have been right here."

Jungkook said confused. But.. But what about the Yoacia Kingdom? And why are you here your expose to be at the kingdom."

"Babe? Are you okay?"

"No!!! I'm so confused!" Jimin began to sob.

Jungkook pushed the call button and the doctor came in.

"He's awake!"

Jungkook gave him a 'no duh' look and said. "He's rambling about Taehyung and a Yoacia Kingdom. What happened to him?"

"Hmm, it appears he thought that was his reality. Weird." The doctor said checking his vitals.

"All seems normal. He can leave when you're ready."
"Are you ready to go home?"
Jimin sadly nodded and Jungkook checked him out of the hospital. Jimin was kinda scared because he didn't know this Jungkook or this world.
"Jiminie, do you remember anything, anything at all?"
Jimin shook his head and looked down.
"Okay, well maybe it'll come back." Jungkook said hopefully.
Jimin looked down and shrugged.
"Maybe."
(Jungkook's POV)
I sighed and looked at Jimin. We were walking home. It's sad that he doesn't remember the years we spent together and that we're married. I'll tell him later when it's not as difficult. I don't want to put everything on him and make it hard. I slowly took his hand in mine and asked. "Is this okay?"
He nodded and I smiled. We walked to the front door and I opened it and they all said
"WELCOME HOME JIMIN." 
Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and J-hope was there. It was sweet to see how much they care for him. I smiled and kissed Jimins forehead. Then Jimin quietly asked. "Where's Taetae?"
Everyone had a sad look on their face and Jin came forward and put a hand on Jimins shoulder.
"We should talk.... alone."
(Authors POV)
Jin took Jimin to a room and sat him on the bed.
"Jimin you know how you were in a coma for a bit?"
"Yeah."
"Well you got there because you got in a car crash and Taehyung was driving. You came out with critical injury's but Taehyung didn't make it."
"Taehyungs dead?" Jimin asked with a voice crack and his eyes filling with tears.
"But-but he can't be. I saw him."
"Minnie..."
"He can't be dead. he just can't." Jimin said sobbing.
He ran out of the room and ran into Jungkook. Jungkook quickly pulled him into a hug. Jimin tried to get out of it but Jungkook held on tighter. Eventually Jimin gave up and gave in to his embraces and sobbed.

To be continued..... there is your chapter.