Family???

(Taehyungs POV)
I don't know. Should I ask. What if Jimin doesn't want to have kids. What if he doesn't want to be with me any more.
"yung. Taehyung!"
I snapped my head up and saw Jimin rubbing his eyes.
"Oh yeah babe."
"Are you okay. I was calling your name like seven times." He said and sat on my lap. Well it's now or never.
"Jimin I have a question for you. And you can say no if you don't want to. But I hope you want to because I love you and I hope that you love me enough." I said rambling.
"Taehyung! I love you okay? What is your question?"
"I was wondering if you want to have kids." I said putting my hands on his waist and looking down. Jimin kissed my forehead and I looked up at him.
"Babe I love you and I would love to have kids with you."
I smiled at him and he put his head on my  chest. I looked down and he was asleep. I chuckled and picked him up bridal style and brought him to their bedroom and laid him down.
"Stay." Jimin mumbled.
I don't want to disappoint him so I laid next to him and he cuddled into my chest and I fell asleep with him in my arms.

(Jimins POV)
When I woke up with Tae holding me I tried really hard to get out of bed without waking him up but it didn't work because he tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me back onto the bed. I yelped and fell on top of him. My face was bright red and I hid it in his neck. He chucked and kissed my head.
"Stoooop." I whined.
We got up and went to the kitchen and he sat he on the countertop.
"What do you want to eat?"
"I don't want to. Can we just cuddle and pet the chimmy?" (the cat)
"Of course babe."
He picked me back up and we went to the living room and Chimmy jumped on my lap and was purring as I was petting him. Taehyung put on a movie and we watched it and cuddled. I gasped and jumped up scaring the cat who ran away.
"Tae I had a idea and I need your approval for it to work."
"Okay." He said looking very confused. I ran to my room and grabbed a notebook and a pencil. I drew a apartment complex and I wasn't paying attention to the time and didn't realize so much time has past. Taehyung came in and asked.
"Jimin are you okay? You've been in here for a long time."
"Yeah I'm fine but I was thinking about something and remembered all those poor people living in this kingdom and I don't think it's fair that they are living outside while we live here in this castle. So anyways I drew this building so we might be able to build it for the poor people." I said shyly showing the picture to Taehyung.
"Oh my god Jimin this is amazing. And I think this is an amazing idea. This would prove to the people that we care for them." He said excited. I smiled and jumped up.
"I'm going to get my shoes and I'm going to the poor sector and I want to see their opinion and see if I'm missing anything. I want this to be perfect. I'll be back."
I was about to leave but Taehyung grabbed my arm. "Jimin wait I'm coming too. You can't go alone." I nodded and he got on his shoes and I got on mine. I rushed out the door with him behind me. "No I'm not getting in that car I'm walking." I said walking to the town. We walked to the town hand in hand while I had the paper in my messenger bag and we went to the poor sector. They gathered around and I let go of Taehyungs hand and pulled out the paper.
"Guys I want your honest opinion about this building okay?" I asked kindly.
They nodded and I passed the paper around. They gasped and the woman that I first met came foreword. I'm guessing that she's the leader? The people looked at her and she asked. "What is this building for may I ask?"
"I was thinking we could build it here for you guys because I don't like that your outside in the cold." I said looking down fiddling with my fingers. They all gasped and I looked up. They all had their hands over their mouths and were crying. Tears welled up in my eyes.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad." I said crying. The woman hugged me and the others joined in the hug. All of us looked at Taehyung.
"Get in here Prince Kim." The lady said waving her hand. He smiled and he got in on the group hug. After the hug a man came up to Taehyung and I and asked. "Are you really going to build this?"
"Yes." Taehyung said firmly.
"I won't let my parents say no and we can build it without their permission if we have to." He finished.
The man nodded and left. I hugged him and we went home.

He's the best guy on this planet and I love him so much.