Honeymoon

(Author's POV)

Jimin went up to Taehyung and held his hand. Taehyung looked at him and kissed his forehead and whispered into his ear. "Are you ready?" Jimin looked confused and looked at Taehyung.

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung laughed and grabbed his hand and they went to the car to go to a house that Taehyung rented in the city. They both got in the back and the driver started the car and then they left. Taehyung started to kiss Jimin and Jimin kissed back. It was getting heated and Jimin crawled into Taehyungs lap and Taehyung started to trail love bits down his neck. Jimin moaned and then the car stopped. Jimin blushes and quickly got off Taehyungs lap.
"Come on Kim Jimin lets go inside." Taehyung said giving Jimin his box smile.
They held hands and walked inside. It was late so they decided to go to bed. Jimin changed into his pajamas and Taehyung took off his shirt and pants and climbed in bed with only his boxers. Jimin saw him shirtless and blushed really hard. He climbed in bed next to Taehyung and started to fall asleep. Taehyung wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close.
"Good night Jiminie."
"Night Tae."
And soon after that they fell asleep.

The next day
Jimin woke up and went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast. He was cooking eggs when he felt arms wrap around his waist.
"Good morning Tae."
"Morning Jiminie."
Taehyung started to kiss his neck and whispered in his ear.
"I love these purple marks on your neck. It shows your mine."
Jimin blushed and didn't say anything. Taehyung turned Jimin around and put him on the counter and started to kiss him with passion. Soon it turned to hunger and lust. He picked Jimin up and was walking to the bedroom when Jimin said.
"What about the food that's on the stove?"
"Turned it off when I was kissing you."
He threw Jimin on the bed and climbed on top of him. And ripped his pajamas off and trailed hickies down his chest and got to his boxers. He ripped those off and trailed wet kisses around his pelvis. Jimin whined and bucked his hips. Taehyung slapped his thigh.
"Be patient." Taehyung took off his boxers and got the lube from the drawer and covered his hand with it. Jimin spread his legs and Taehyung pushed a finger in his hole. Jimin cried out in pain. Taehyung kisses him to distract him.
"It's okay baby."
Taehyung added another finger and stretched his hole out. Jimin started to moan and Taehyung alined his dick with Jimin's hole and snapped his hips and Jimin cried out as he was filled instantly. Taehyung pulled out and pushed back in. Jimin was moaning as Taehyung kept thrusting into him.
"Tae I'm close."
"Hold it baby." He said taking hold of his dick so he couldn't cum. After a few minutes of Taehyung pounding into Jimin he let go and they came at the same time. Taehyung gently kissed him. And then pulled out. "Do you want to go to sleep or take a bath first?" He said hugging Jimin close.
"Hmm bath please." Taehyung picked Jimin up and walked into the bathroom and set him on the toilet seat. He started the bath water and as it got the right temperature he plugged the hole in the tub and put a strawberry scented bath bomb in the water. He gently set Jimin in and sat behind him. He was washing Jimin as he leaned into his strong embrace. Jimin sighed in contentment and closed his eyes. After their bath Taehyung got out and picked Jimin up setting him in their bed and gave him some boxers and got himself a pair too. They laid in bed and fell back to sleep together.
(In the real world)
"Please come back to us Jimin we don't want to lose you." Jungkook cried while holding his hand. Jimin was laying in a hospital bed unconscious and in a coma. He has been for the last four months.
"Come back to me." Jungkook whispered.
The doctor came in the room and said.
"He is in critical condition. The car crash was horrible and he's lucky to have lived this long."
Jungkook sobbed into Jins chest.
"I'll make Jackson pay for this. He killed Taehyung. He will Pat okay Jungkook?" Yoongi said patting Jungkooks back. He nodded and went back to looking at Jimin's sleeping figure.
"Come back to me baby. I miss you so much." He said finally and kissed his forehead.

....to be continued

Hahahahahahah I'm evil.😂