Realized part 2

"I was walking around debating if I should mess with him and join him. What should I do?" 

I decided that I was going to mess with him and join him. I opened the bathroom door to see Jimin's back as he was bending down to pull his pants off. I clapped and said, "Yeah! Keep going!" He jumped really high and looked at me. 

"What are you doing?" he asked with wide eyes. 

"I'm joining you." I said taking my shirt off. 

"Wh-what?" Jimin said bright red and stuttering. 

"Don't worry, we're keeping our boxers on." I said pulling him to the shower that was already warm. 

"B-but." Jimin stuttered again. 

I pulled him under the rays of water and he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. I put shampoo on his head and washed his hair, I  grabbed the washcloth and washed him (Except the stuff under the boxers). Then they got out and got dressed. Jimin laid down and I  was about to go to his room but was pulled down onto the bed.

"Don't go. I want to cuddle." Jimin muttered with his eyes still closed. I smiled and laid down and back hugged him but he turned over and snuggled closer into my chest.

(Authors POV) 

The next day Taehyung and Jimin woke up and Taehyung went to his room to get dressed. He picked some jeans and a black t-shirt. Jimin put on jeans and a baby blue sweater. They met in the kitchen and Taehyng cooed at how cute Jimin looked and decided to tell Jimin the truth. 

"Hey Jimin can we talk?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I need to tell you something important." 

"Yeah?" 

"So, um, you know how I told you I was from the Yoacia Kingdom?" 

"Yeah. You were kidding right because it is a story book." 

"No, I wasn't kidding. I'm really from there and am the prince that was casted out. Thats why you saw me and it was hard for me to change to this time." 

Jimin put his hands over his mouth and said. "You're the prince that was rude to everyone and was thrown out of your kingdom by a wizard or something?" 

"Yeah.... I know it's hard to believe but that's me. Do you believe me or do you think I'm crazy." Taehyung said really nervous. 

"I think you're crazy but I thought that before you told me you were some prince of a far away kingdom. I believe you." Jimin said hugging Taehyung. 

"Thank you." Taehyung said hugging Jimin back. 

"There's nothing to thank me for. Now come on we have to find a way to get you home, even though I want you to stay here." Jimin's face heated up after he said the last thing. Taehyung smirked and said. "So the kid fell in love with the prince." 

"Hey!! I am not a kid." 

"To me your a kid. Because after all I did come from a kingdom that was used to scare kids for generations." 

"Whatever." Jimin said hitting Taehyung's shoulder and hugging him again. 

What do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked.

"Let's go see Jin hyung. He seemed to know you."

Taehyung wouldn't meet Jimin's eye. 

"Wait. Is he from your kingdom and can travel here or is he a dopperganger. Or is there multiple earths and your from a different time and earth thats a replica of thus earth but a different time. That would prove the theory of  the multiverse. That would chage how we looked at everything. It would be a breakthrough for science." Jimin said pacing and rambling. 

"Or is is a pocket dimension that has a ruffle in the reality." He said trying to explain everything.  

"Woah. Jimin calm down. I don't even understand everything that you are saying." 

Jimin looked at Taehyung and blushed. "Sorry. This is very cool." 

"How about we go see Jin instead of making my brain hurt with all your theories." 

"Yeah, lets go." 

Jimin and Taehyung went to see Jin. On their way Jimin was trying to explain what everything was that he was talking about but Taehyung looked very confused. 

"Are you a dancer or a scientist. Like what the heck." 

"Sorry.  But really it would change the way we look at physics and at reality itself." 

"JIMIN! STOP! You're making my brain hurt." 

"Sorry." 

With that they walked into Jin's shop and they were going to talk.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Hahahaha. So what did you think of smart Jimin? I was thinking about The Flash and it helped write this chapter. 

And do you want more smart Jimin?