Event 5: Clint's Love Confession To Layla

The three were walking across the town.

After 20 minutes, they arrived at the eatery. Once they arrived, they took a sit on table 5.

They read the menu for the day. After a while, Y/n called the waiter.

Y/n - Waiter.

The waiter went to table 5.

Waiter - What is it that you want, sir?

Y/n - I'll take 1 spaghetti with cola please. What about you Layla and Tigreal?

Layla - I'll take 1 rice with fried chicken. My drinks is water only.

Tigreal - I'll take 2 rice with fried chicken as well. My drinks is cola as well.

The waiter jot down their orders as he proceed to the kitchen to tell their orders.

After 30 minutes, the waiter arrived at table 5 and placed their orders.

Y/n - Thank you very much.

Waiter - A pleasure to have a service with you, sir.

They began to eat their food.

While eating,

Y/n - So Layla, what have you been doing so far until the war began? He said as he take a bite from his food.

Layla - Yesterday before the war began, we are living on a small house together with Tigreal-san, Alucard, Miya and Clint. A lot of things happened and.....

Just before Layla can continue, a person with two guns, one at his back and one at his pocket, suddenly bursts through the door. He then yelled.

????? - Hey you! Tigreal! Layla! What are you three doing in here?!

Layla - Clint! There you are! Where have you been?

The person named Clint said as he walked towards to them,

Clint - It doesn't matter. What matters is, You!

Y/n - Who? Me?

Clint - Yes you! Don't screw with me! What are you doing with them?! He yelled angrily.

Layla - Now now. Calm down, Clint. She said as she try to calm him down.

Y/n - I did nothing wrong with them. As a matter of fact, I saved Tigreal from the Polycosmus Orb. He said calmly as he continue to eat his food.

Clint - Poly-what?! Don't make such a lame excuses!

Y/n then finished his food as well as Layla and Tigreal. Y/n immediately payed the waiter with an amount of 600 yen.

Y/n - If you don't believe in me, fine. Let's settle it in a duel.

Tigreal - Y/n. I don't think this a good place to fight with Clint. I mean he is skilled with his guns.

Y/n - I don't care if he is skilled or not. If he don't believe in me even if I am telling the truth, then that leaves me no choice but to fight anyone who dares to get in my way. Even if it cost death on me.

Layla - Y/n. Don't say that word. You know I hate that word. She said sadly.

Y/n - Don't worry, Layla. I'm pretty much confident with my skills and I will not leave on your side. I guarantee you that, cutie-pie. He said as he kissed Layla on her left cheek that causes her to blush furiously.

Seeing that his crush is stolen from him causes Clint to become more provoked and infuriated. That causes him to grip his guns more tightly. And he called her cutie-pie like he tried to call her when he is flirting to her during the past when Y/n is not here.