Event 7: To The Rescue

After several minutes, the four of them arrived at the Land of Dawn but they hide on the bush so that no one can see them.

Y/n then began to discuss their strategy.

Y/n - Okay. So here's the plan. I'll find Alucard and Zilong and the three of you will wait here until I find them. When I saw them, I'll go back here and I will teleport us to the location near them.

Clint - You can teleport?

Y/n - To make it short, yes. I can teleport in any dimensions, universes, etc. I'll discuss more later when I rescue Alucard and Zilong from the Orb. You guys got the plan?

Clint, Tigreal and Layla - Right!

Y/n - Good, now stay here. I'll go find them.

Before Y/n go, Layla hold his arm and said,

Layla - Be careful, okay? She said in a worried tone.

Y/n - Don't you worry. I'm always careful. He smiled.

With that, Y/n flew upwards while letting out his white aura.

While on the air, He can see the giant Orb and it is located at the very center of the Land of Dawn.

Y/n - So that's where the orb is. Got it. Once my mission is done, I'll claim the power inside of that orb and end this madness once and for all.

While searching, He found Alucard and Zilong. They are located northwest of the Orb.

Y/n - Aha! Found them!

He can see the two Fighter/Assassin heroes fighting non-stop.

Y/n - Now it's my time to save them.

When Alucard and Zilong began to charge with each other, Y/n interrupted them by slaming the ground with his right fist, causing them to be airborne at 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, they fell on the ground, creating a medium-sized crater.

Y/n - Man, it's been a while since I did that.

Alucard - Man. That hurts. *as he look at Y/n* Who are you and what are you doing in here? He said as he prepared his sword.

Y/n - Oh, me? How about we spend some time, fighting like a real man? Huh? What do you say, Alucard?

Alucard - And how did you know my name?

Y/n - Well, I have some friends somewhere, waiting for you.

Zilong, on the other hand, uses his 2nd skill to dash to Y/n with his spear.

Y/n looked behind him and caught Zilong's spear bare-handed.

Zilong - What?!

Y/n - Fascinating, isn't it?

Alucard leap at Y/n using his 1st skill.

Again, through his instinct, Y/n caught Alucard's sword using his other hand. Not to mention, their weapons are sharp but that doesn't matter to Y/n because his hands are durable enough to hold sharp weapons bare-handed.

Y/n drop their weapons on the ground and the two heroes received a kick from the face.

Alucard and Zilong were knocked back away from Y/n.

Y/n - Is this supposed to be a challenge? I expected from the two of you to be strong enough to beat me but I was wrong. Well, time for me to knock the both of you out.

Y/n dashed to Alucard at immense speed. When he arrived, Y/n stomp Alucard's head, clearly mocking him.

Y/n - I didn't expect you are that weak, Alucard. Not to mention, the giant orb gave you a massive power boost. Whatever you're thinking, you will never defeat me. Now, be a good boy and come with me.