Event 10: The Power Of Love

Y/n - P-P-Please put your clothes on first, Miya. You were seducing me earlier.

Miya - Eh?! Am I really seducing him? I really can't remember anything.

Layla - Yes you are.

Alucard - We will take our leave first.

Y/n (half-naked) - Oh. I'm also half-naked. Layla..... Don't look at me.

Layla - I-I-I-I-I am! It's just that, y-y-y-your body is so irresistible.

Y/n - Is it?

Layla - Yeah! She yelled cutely.

Alucard - Can we leave this place first, Y/n? I'm getting uncomfortable here.

Y/n - Oh okay. Layla. Toss me the shirt.

Miya who is still covering her slender body with blanket gave Layla Y/n's shirt. She toss the shirt to Y/n, still not looking at him.

Y/n - Thanks. He said as he placed the shirt on his shoulder.

Alucard opened the door and they took their leave temporarily until Layla called them or something.

Inside on the bedroom.

After several minutes, Miya is done wearing her clothes.

Miya - Please tell Alucard to come in and you can now go back to Tigreal-san and the rest. The two of us will have a nice long chat.

Layla - Are you sure? What about Y/n?

Miya - I'll just call him whenever I want to. Just go.

Layla - Okay, if you insist.

Layla then took her leave and when he opened the door, she saw Alucard and Y/n, still not wearing his shirt.

Layla - No! No! No! Layla, don't give in! She muttered to herself.

Alucard - Is it my turn to go in?

Layla - Ye-Yes.

Alucard then go inside of the bedroom and saw Miya, waiting for him. He then closed the door behind him and they proceed to have a talk.

Back to Y/n and Layla

Y/n - What about me?

Layla - Stay here, you dummy. She muttered the last part. Y/n heard still heard that but chose not to talk about it.

Layla then left the small house and met up with Tigreal, Zilong, Clint and Nana.

With Y/n

Y/n - Huh? What did I ever do to her? Why did she call me dummy? I wonder why? Guess, I'll just wait here.

Y/n just stood besides the door while wearing his t-shirt.

Inside on the bedroom

Miya - Sit here. We have a talk to deal with.

Alucard - O-Okay.

Alucard sat besides Miya on the bed.

Miya - Now to begin with, why were you always teasing me way back when we were still children up until now? I need an answer as soon as possible. She demanded impatiently.

Alucard - Uhhh..... Well..... How should I say this?

Miya - Get on with it. I'm getting impatient here. She said as she fold her arms.

Alucard - I only do that because that's the only thing that I can do to make you notice me even for just a little bit and be friends with you, that's all.