You jinxed it! {Chapter 19}

"Uhh, AJ, what was that?" Rainbow asked, her voice more high-pitched than usual.

"A-Ah dunno. Let's just git outta here while we still can." Was the reply.

"Right."

The two girls screeched as lightning struck a tree just a few feet behind them.

"Like now." Applejack managed to get out.

"Um, Applejack?" "Yeah?" "I think we might have a problem." "What could possibly make this worse than it alre-"

"FIRE!!" Rainbow Dash screamed at the top of her lungs as she quickly grabbed Applejacks wrist and started running in the other direction of the forest fire.

"You jinxed it!!" Rainbow accused.

"No Ah didn't."

"Yes you did!"

"No. Ah. Didn't."

"Yes. You. DID."

"No, Rainbow, I thought we were pas-"

"I found them! I found them! I found them!" Was the high-pitched screech that belonged to none other then-

"Pinkie Pie?!" Applejack and Rainbow both in shock as a pink figure bounced out of the bushes the huge grin on her face contradicting with the rest of her state, up to her usually frizzy hair flattened out due to the rain, all the way down to her soggy shoes that no doubt held a lot of mud in them.

"Guys!" Was the scream from behind the grinning party girl.

"I promised Princess Twilight I would keep you two out of trouble!!" Another figure with red stripes in her golden hair exclaimed.

"Heh... We uh, got lost?" Rainbow timidly said, but it came out more like a question than a statement.

"Uh huh." Sunset said putting her hands on her hips, clearly not buying the pathetic excuse.

"Listen, we don't have time for this.
There's a forest fire goin' on righ' now, and Ah think that y'all would wanna help." Applejack stated.

"She has a point." Rainbow said her face quickly turning into one of confusion as she mumbled "Since when do I agree with AJ?"

Applejack, being the only one close enough to hear the mumble, glared at Rainbow, who glared right back.

"Okay, okay. Enough! We dont want another fight right now." Sunset said standing in between the two girls before they could start to bicker into the next year.

"I'll go get th-" Sunset began but was quickly cut off.

"Look! Look! Look!" Pinkie Pie gleefully exclaimed grabbing Sunsets cheeks to make her face the other direction where she could easily see a rainbow flash zooming right towards them.

Sunset's eyes opened up in realization, or as much as she could open her eyes in a storm.

"Get out of the way!" Sunset yelled as she pushed the other 3 to the muddy ground.

"You've got to be-" Rainbow paused spitting mud out of her mouth "Kidding me!"

Right in front of them was actually the rest of the girls and were all looking terrible from being out in the storm.

"Thank goodness we found you girls! We were getting very worried." Rarity sighed in relief.

"According to my calculations, and my nose, one of the three happened, Pinkie Pie exploded glitter and mixed it with some other weird substance-" "Hey! Glitter isn't weird! It's really sparkly..." "Rainbow burned her shoes from running." "I don't even do that anymore!" "Thats not what you said 3 days ago, so shush." "Bu-" "Or there's a forest fire."

"I-I can hear the animals..." A shy voice from the back of the group "Th-They're asking for help." Fluttershy's voice got more squeakier as everybody turned to her.

"Right. Lets go girls."

"I thought we agreed on pony up?"

"Not this again-"

"LIGHT EM UP LADIES!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody! Here's a longer chapter for you guys. I hope you guys are enjoying reading this story as much as I love writing it! Im going to try to update daily, forgive me if I skip a day or two!

Have a great day!
~Azul💙