Way Too Much Rain {Chapter 15}

"Its really starting to pour now!" Sci-Twi exclaimed looking up at the heavy rain.

The girls, mainly Sci-Twi, EG Rainbow Dash and Applejack, had managed to make something to cover them with the broken car, so they wouldn't get soaked.

"I hope those two come back soon..." Sunset mumbled to herself.

————

"Uh, AJ, I think we should get going now." Rainbow Dash suggested

"Let's go then." Applejack said as she slowly stood up, using her Stetson to block out some of the rain.

As soon as Rainbow stood up they started walking rather quickly back to the crash.

"Ugh!" Rainbow groaned as she lifted her foot up from the mud and stumbled backwards

"Ya alright sugarcube?" Applejack asked
"Im fine, its just that there's way too much rain, if only I could just fly up there and kick the clouds..." Rainbow sighed

Applejack stared at Rainbow for a second and noticed her gloomy expression "Rainbow, don't you worry, Ah'm sure everything is alrigh' in Ponyville." Applejack said warmly even though all of the rain was making her cold, literally.

Rainbow smiled as she looked at AJ "Heh, thanks AJ, I needed that." Rainbow said smiling as they continued to walk.

The thunder wouldn't stop, the rain just kept getting worse, and now, they were lost...

"Ok, AJ, I really think we're lost..." Rainbow Dash said sounding very panicky, while shivering as a gust of wind pushed her around, as if it was teasing her.

"Ah know Rainbow, but we ha-"

CRACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello friends! Heres another chapter for y'all. And just a heads up, you're probably going to rage for what happens in the next chapter. 🙃
~AD💙