I Wouldn't Question it {Chapter 20!}

"Come on girls, we've got a forest to save!" Sunset proclaimed, all of the girls ponied up, expect for Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

"Pony up? Huh, thats ironic." Rainbow snorted, to which Applejack replied, "Oh hush Rainbow." Rainbow stared at her in annoyance for a second, and all of the other girls prepared for the mundane bickering to begin yet again. Expect, the girls were all shocked when Rainbow had only scoffed and looked toward the other direction.

It was about a minute or so until everyone shook themselves out of their shock and continued focusing on the task at hand.

"Right. Ok girls, I've already come up with a pl-" Sci-Twi was rudely interrupted by a hyperactive ball of pink, "I'VE GOT IT!" Pinkie screamed, making Fluttershy, who was right next to her, jump and wince at the sudden noise.

Everyone turned to stare at the party lover as she simply reached into her frizzy hair with her tongue sticking out in concentration as if looking through a purse. Then again, this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about, so her hair probably is her purse. She then proceeded to animatedly take out a humongous cannon full of water that could never possibly fit in her hair!

Nobody questioned it.

"Alrighty then, as I was saying, now that we have the uh... cannon... we just need to find the fuel of the fire, and put it out!" Sci-Twi informed proudly.

Fluttershy quickly turned to the trees and started listening for the animals even through all of the noise of the crackling of the fire. She winced as she heard the wails of the poor animals. "Over there." Fluttershy announced and shakily pointed toward a mass amount of fire and ash on top of a large hill.

"Let's go!" EG Rainbow yelled dashing away carrying the oversized cannon in tow.

"Well dang Rainbow!" EG Applejack exclaimed, her shock evident in her expression.

With the help of Sci-Twi's magic, she and EG Rainbow Dash managed to direct the cannon towards the rapidly spreading fire.

"Phew, looks like the fire won't be a problem anymore." Sunset Shimmer sighed suddenly exhausted from the events of the past few hours.

Applejack smiled and looked over at Rainbow Dash, who in turn smiled back.

"Ooh ooh ooh! What's that GLOWY thing?" Pinkie Pie blurted out. She excitedly pointed at a glowing hole that eerily looked like the shape of a horseshoe.

"I think that's these guys' ticket home." Sunset said softly. Everybody frowned, they hadn't even been able to gone to the beach and now they were being left out in the forest?!

Suddenly, the portal glowed brighter than before and a purple blur soared into the sky with a sense of grace.

It didn't fall so gracefully though.

"AHHHHHH WHYPINKIEWHYYYYY!!!!" The blur shrieked as it came crashing down, limbs a jumbling mess.
"Ouch that really hurt." It whined.

"SPIKE?!?!" Everybody screeched as the blur now known as Spike sat up on all... fours?

"Oh, hey guys! Oh gosh I completely forgot about these!" Spike said as he stared at his newly-acquired paws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy heck, I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting for over a year! I honestly just forgot this existed and when I remembered it did I couldn't stop myself from continuing it.
As you can probably tell our story is slowly coming to its closing act, which will hopefully be out in two more chapters by the end of this week!(subject to change heh)

I am eternally grateful for your patience. Please remember to take care of yourselves💙 :)