DTD 9

"Hyung, open your mouth" Jungkook says, his hand holding a spoon that had Taehyung's favorite food. The older opened his mouth, feeling the food touch his tongue. He was satisfied by the taste, it was his favorite, so why not? Jungkook smiled at this, giggling before scooping another.
"Koo... You're taking care of yourself, right?" Taehyung says, now being blind and he hated it as he couldn't see how his boyfriend is doing. Jungkook gulps, looking at the dextrose that's connected on his hand.

He smiled, feeding the older again.
"Of course, hyung... I am" Jungkook lies, thankfully, their parents weren't there to say something.
"You shou-" Taehyung tried saying, but he heard a cough that concerned him.
"Baby?" He says before hearing someone clear their throat.
"Uh... Hyung, I'm okay... I just choked on my water, don't worry" Another lie, he didn't choke on his water, he's feeling sick.
"Oh okay" Taehyung says, chuckling.

Jungkook knows it's bad that he's lying, but it's for the sake of Taehyung. He's blind and worrying about him, might hurt him as he knew that older would panic.
"Also, love, might've bought something before the incident" Taehyung says, making the younger frown.
"What is it, love?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow. He stared at the older taking something out of his pocket before gasping as he saw what it was. Putting the food on the bedside table, he covered his mouth and felt tears form in his eyes.

"I might not see it but I totally heard that you're shocked by the gasp... Remember, I promised that I'll marry you... And I'm so sorry that I proposed in this state... But love, will you marry me?" Taehyung says, opening the box and making sure the ring was still there. Jungkook nods, even though his boyfriend couldn't see it.

"Yes... Yes, hyung, yes!"

 Yes, hyung, yes!"