DTD 4

"Hyun... Ah..." Jungkook cuts himself off as his heart started hurting. Taehyung notices this, getting worried. He ran to the younger, helping him sit down.
"Did you take your medications?" The older asks, raising his brow.
"I forgot" Jungkook says, breathing heavily. Taehyung sighs, brushing the younger's bangs back and grabbing his medicine which was on his bag.
"I told you to take it, silly" Taehyung says, giving Jungkook water as the younger put the medicine in his mouth.

"Sowwy, forgive Koo" Jungkook says, with a aegyo. The older laughs, kissing the side of his head.
"Hyungie forgives Koo" Taehyung says, playing along. They sat down, staring at the sunset. The older grabbed his earphones, connecting it to his phone and playing music. He put the other to Jungkook's ear and they hummed with each other.

They stayed there for an hour, smiling. Jungkook rests his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, while Taehyung wrapped his arm around him. Closing his eyes and letting darkness take over him as he snuggled to Taehyung's warmth. The older smiles, playing with the younger's hair, kissing it every now and then.

"Kook, Koo, baby, come on, let's go home" Taehyung says, waking Jungkook up. The younger yawns, his eyes halflidded as he looked around.
"Come on, baby" Taehyung says, helping Jungkook up. He wrapped an arm around the younger's waist, and they walked to their car.

Jungkook was now fully awake because they had to eat dinner. Taehyung chuckles as Jungkook ate, his cheeks puffy as it was full.
"Make sure not to choke" Taehyung says, smiling. The younger nodded, drinking his water. He swallowed his food, smiling at his boyfriend.
"Let's go to the theaters tomorrow, hyung" Jungkook says. The older thinks for a moment, nodding.
"I thought you would disagree" Jungkook says, pouting. The older laughs, shaking his head.