DTD 2

Taehyung and Jungkook walked down the street, holding hands as the younger skipped. Taehyung got startled as Jungkook gasps before he squealed. The older laughs, seeing the younger crouch down to pick a little kitten up.
"Hyungie! Look!" Jungkook says as he showed the kitten to Taehyung. The older smiles, nodding as he pats the kitten's head.
"It's so cute" Jungkook squeaks, hugging the kitten(if this happened, I think armys would be like 'how to be a kitten?'🤣) to his chest and caressing it's head.

"Come on, mom and dad are probably waiting for us" Taehyung says, seeing the younger's pout.
"What happened, baby?" He asks, the younger showed his puppy eyes, and the kitten stared at him. Scoffing, he grabbed the kitten.
"Baby, someone might own this kitten. And wouldn't want Miri to feel lonely, right?" Taehyung says. Jungkook sighs, putting the kitten down and smiled at it. Taehyung grabbed his hand and they continued their journey to the Jeon residence.

Jungkook picks Miri up, smiling and kissing her.
"Hi, Miri ah, missed me?" He says, walking in to see his parents. Taehyung bows to Mr and Mrs Jeon, making them both laugh.
"Taehyung ah, you don't need to do that anymore. Remember, you're our son-in-law" Mrs Jeon says, making Jungkook pout.
"Mom!" He yells, blushing. Taehyung laughs, nodding.
"Okay, okay" She says, laughing.

"What took you guys too long?" Mrs Jeon asks, putting down the cookies she baked.
"Jungkook here, saw a kitten on the way and decided to play with it" Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook who giggles.
"It was so cute, mom" The younger says, squealing. Mrs Jeon smiles, patting Jungkook's head.
"Did you bring some medicine?" Mr Jeon asks. Jungkook nods, showing them his little bag.

"Good, remember to take it after dinner"