DTD 1

"Hyung! Come on, hurry up! I wanna see the movie!" Jungkook yells as he dragged his boyfriend, Taehyung to the seats. The older just laughs, shaking his head as he sat down. Jungkook squeals, bouncing on his seat as the movie started.

Jungkook cries as the main characters dies, sniffling as he wiped his tears with his sweater paws. Taehyung just rubbed his back, but he was wiping tears that fell down his cheeks. They both ate popcorn, sipping on their drink.

"Hyung, I'll be like the main character. I will die" Jungkook says, laughing. Taehyung didn't take it as a joke, he knew about the younger's heart, it was weak.
"Baby, that's not a good joke" He says, concern laced in his voice. Jungkook shakes his head, smiling.
"I'm not joking, it's real though. If we don't find any heart donor, I might just die" Jungkook says, smiling.

Taehyung stares at his boyfriend with sadness, does he really think like that?
"Koo, don't worry we will" Taehyung says, his voice almost breaking.
"Aww, hyung, don't be sad. If I die, then you can find someone better than me. Someone who doesn't have any health complications. Don't worry, I wont get mad, make sure that I'll be a samchon of you children though" Jungkook says, kissing the older's cheek. The younger skipped away, the older following him. Taehyung looks at the younger's back, a stray tear falling down his cheek.

"But you're the only person I'll love... "

"Hyung, do you think we will find someone who is willing to donate their heart?" Jungkook asks, looking at his boyfriend. Taehyung smiles, playing the younger's hair.
"Of course, baby. I might donate mine" Taehyung says, making the younger shake his head.
"No, hyung, I wont let you. You'll stay alive and all healthy. I'd rather die than you donating your heart to me" Jungkook says, his voice stern.

"Don't worry, I won't but I just wish we find one someday... "