DTD 8

Jungkook woke up, feeling his throat ache. He looked around, spotting his parents on a couch.
"M... Mom, D... Dad" He stutters, groaning. His mother being a light sleeper, heard him and opened her eyes.
"Baby! You're awake! Honey, Jungkook's awake" Mrs Jeon says as she went to Jungkook.
"W... What happened? All I remem-" Jungkook cuts himself off, remembering what had happened to Taehyung.

"Mom, I... I need to go to Taehyungie hyung..." Jungkook says, trying to stand up but his mother is stopping him.
"Jungkook, why didn't you tell us?" Mrs Jeon says, making the younger stop.
"Tell y'all what?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"That your condition is getting worse" Mrs Jeon says, sadness laced in her voice.

"No-" Jungkook tried saying but his father stopped him.
"You don't have to lie anymore, Jungkook... We know, the doctor told us, that's why you coughed out blood... Why? Does Taehyung know about this?" Mr Jeon says, frowning. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head as he looks down.
"No, I don't want him knowing... It'll stress him more now that he's blind after that accident" Jungkook says. The two stared at eachother and led the younger to his boyfriend's room.

"Hyung... " Jungkook says, voice cracking. Taehyung, who had a bandage over his eyes, tried reaching for him. Jungkook sobs, grabbing the older's hand.
"Baby, I'm so sorry for what happened last night" Taehyung says, caressing Jungkook's knuckles.
"It's okay, hyung... I told you to be careful, now look" Even if he's also sick right now, having a dextrose on his hand, he acted okay. He didn't want Taehyung to know, a secret he only wants to keep to himself...

"I know... I'm so sorry, now you gotta take care of me... I'm really sorry, baby" Taehyung says, not knowing about Jungkook's state right now. Jungkook bites his lips, kissing his boyfriend's bruised cheeks with tears falling down his cheeks.