DTD 7

Jungkook cried himself to sleep that night, Taehyung didn't come home last night. It made him worry, and guilty for lying.

Jungkook woke up with a groan, his heart felt heavy. Maybe because he didn't take his medicine yet, or maybe it's something more. His heart usually doesn't feel this heavy, but it does right now. He looks around, seeing his phone. Frowning, he grabbed it and saw many missed calls from his parents and Tae's. Opening one message, he dropped his phone and it made him rush.

Jungkook arrived at the hospital, seeing his parents and Taehyung's. He walked to them, breathing heavily.
"W... What happened? Moms, Dads?" He asks, his eyes teary.
"Jungkook... Calm down, okay? It's bad that you're acting like this" His mother says, holding onto his shoulders.
"Ju...just tell me... Please" Jungkook says, tears now falling down his cheeks.
"Jungkook...Taehyung was driving last night, he ran into a car and had a big impact. Glass shards went in his eyes, and the doctors says it damaged his pupils" Mrs Kim says. That's when Jungkook broke down, he shook his head and fell on his knees.

Mrs Jeon crouched down to her son's height, patting his back as he started coughing. Jungkook covered his mouth, he knew what was coming. He coughed more harder and he removed his hand away from his mouth. All of them gasped, seeing the blood that now covered Jungkook's lips and hand.
"T... This is m...my f...fault, Mom and Dad. M... Me and Taehyungie hyung h...had a f...fight last night...thats why he went away" Jungkook says over and over again. The elders shook their head, saying its not his fault but he isn't listening.

Jungkook's eyes rolled to the back of his head before he fell limp on her mom's arms.