Mythology Mixology ~ L.L.

Written for rainrocker

I hope you enjoy this! I'm so very sorry this didn't get done sooner. Life got into the way once again -.-

Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x Hades' daughter! Reader

Word count: 1816 

Warnings: None! 

A/N: Guys, life really is trying to keep me from writing. Like for real. How is it that I'm busy every day during a pandemic? Explain. Like, I should not be this busy. But I'm going to write a part 2 to "Old friends To New Lovers To Loss" at some point!

____________________________

     Loki was never one to beg. He was a god after all. People should be begging to him.

He was banished to Earth until Odin could decide what his punishment would be for the destruction of New York. He wasn't happy at all.

But here he was. In a glass cell, in the Avengers tower, begging to be let out.

Everyone, even his own brother, was shocked.

Just a few weeks ago, he was harsh, aggressive, and smug.

But for the past few days, he was pleading to anyone who stopped by to let him out. He was passive and only asked to be let out in the nicest way possible.

Hell, he even promised that he wouldn't try anything funny!

After about four hours of begging on his end, the group finally confronted him.

"Brother, why do you wish to be let out?" Thor asked, staring at Loki through the glass.

"Today's an important day and I need to see someone. Please, I beg of you, let me out."

"How do we know that the minute you're out, you won't try something funny?" Natasha questioned, not buying his begging at all.

"I know you all have a valid reason not to trust me, but I swear. I swear by Odin's beard that I won't do anything. You can chain me up, cuff me, to however you see fit. No traps, no tricks, no magic, I swear. But I need to get out of here."

"I'm not buying it reindeer games," Tony said.

"After what you pulled you aren't getting out of there by begging." Steve glared at him. Loki hung his head in defeat.

That's when Thor asked them all to converse in private.

When they finally got settled in an empty meeting room, Thor spoke.

"He's telling the truth." Thor placed his hammer on the table.

"Oh come on!" Tony exclaimed, "You're just siding with him because he's your brother!"

"Stark," Thor warned, "my brother is an unpredictable person, yes. But I know when he's genuine. Loki may have a silver tongue, but when it comes to something dire, he doesn't lie. And I've only seen him beg like that when it is something of the utmost importance."

"So we're just gonna let him out?" Bruce questioned.

"If he's contained. As he said, we bind him. Stark, surely you have something to hinder him from using his powers?" Thor answered.

"I think I do-"

"Great! We bind him as securely as we can, limit his powers, and let him tell us where he needs to go."

"How do we know that it won't turn out to be some kind of elaborate trap?"

"Loki's desperate. When he gets that way, he will follow any rule or guideline to get what he wants."