Surprise? Tom Holland Imagine

If you haven't seen Tom Holland's interview with Ellen Here it is !A

Also, watch this video it made me die of laughter

Tom had been on tour recently since the premiere of Spider-man Homecoming. I really had missed him so much. The skype calls, the texting just wasn't enough I really needed to see him. 

Today I knew that we were skype calling but what he didn't know was that I was on the way to see him and I would be staying with him for the rest of the tour.

Since he would be on Ellen tomorrow I decided to fly out. After signing in through security and stuff like that. A couple of fans stopped and asked for pictures and of course, I couldn't say know since they were so friendly.

I had been keeping in touch with Harrison and said that he would meet me once I landed. I then hopped in the car. "Hey y/n it's good to see you again Tom has been talking about you non stop."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I am pretty great." He nudged my shoulder. "Oh hush you." When we pulled to Ellens studio.

I waited behind the stage and listened to their conversation, "Hello everyone I'm here with a very special guest. Actor Tom Holland how are you?" "I'm great! I"m so honored to be apart of your show."

"Shouldn't I be the one telling you this?" The audience laughed and I giggled at this. "So how has it been as playing the new Spiderman?" He grinned and it made me so happy to see him so happy. "It's been such an awesome experience I love the cast I love the superhero and it's been such an honor to play as such an amazing character."

"So I've heard a lot about you and girlfriend Y/n hows that going for you?" The grin reached his ears and it wouldn't leave. "I can't explain the feelings that she gives me. When I'm with her I feel that I'm the happiest guy alive she's my everything and my family loves her so it makes it even better."

"That's great! How long have you known her?" "I've known her ever since I was 12 and I've been dating her ever since I was 17." Everyone awed at this. "Yeah, where is she now?" "Well, She's at home probably waiting for me to skype call her." That's when Ellen eyed me and nodded her head. That was my cue to walk forward. "So you really love her?"

"Oh yeah, I couldn't ask for someone bet."

I interrupted him when I yelled

I interrupted him when I yelled. "Thomas!" He jumped and yelped. I started laughing at this reaction. He turned and his seat. "Y/n!" He jumped up and hugged me tightly and I hugged me back. "I've missed you so much." "I've missed you more." I then sat down in the seat next to him.

"Well, I definitely have to say he was not expecting that." Ellen laughed and including me, we all laughed. "So y/n now that you're here how does it feel to see Tom again?" I grinned and nudged his shoulder.

"Well hey I really missed his weird face so I decided to surprise him and I mean that literally." "yeah yeah, you sure did scare me."

"So if I may ask how long do you plan on staying?" "Well with permission I actually am staying for the whole tour and they also said I can stay for his filming too." "You serious babe?" I nodded my head he hugged me.

"Well let's say we continue with the questions ?" We nodded

Time Skip

After the interview, we went back to his hotel and I was greeted with Z, Jacob, Laura, and Tony.

I then sat down on his bed.And he sat down next to me. "I missed you y/n I'm so glad you're here." "I missed you too Tom, by the way, did you mean everything you said?" "About how much I love you? Of course, I did I love you so much." He said kissing my lips. "I love you too." We then decided to take a nap until we had to go out again.

Hey, guys! I hope you liked this! I know this was terrible but I still hope you liked it but if you have requests let me know :)